Talking About the Fallarbor Contest

Soledad just nodded before responding to what I had said just a few minutes prior.

Soledad: Exactly. Have you given any thought to any other new pokémon to add to your team?

Yours Truly: Not at the moment. I really wanna get more comfortable with Masquerain, and I'd also really like to get Vibrava to evolve into a Flygon before I enter it in any contests. On top of all of that, I've really gotta make sure that Roselia continues to stay in top shape, as well. I feel like adding more pokémon to my team would only further divide my efforts and attention and take longer to accomplish my induvial goals for them, right now.

Soledad just nodded thoughtfully at what I had just said about adding more pokémon to my team, while I had taken the opportunity of the lull in our conversation and stretched myself out for a moment. I had pursed my lips together after taking another sip from my mug. The foreign liquid was becoming more and more familiar to me, and I was even halfway through my mug of the chamomile tea at the time.

Soledad: Well, it sounds to me like you're doing pretty well for yourself as a contest coordinator, and I absolutely cannot wait to see what you come up with. I just know that you'll get back to your winning streak by the time you enter next contest, I'm sure of it.

Yours Truly: Thank you, Soledad.

After thanking my friend, I just relaxed into my seat a little bit.

I had to say that Soledad's reassurance had certainly brought me a lot more security and confidence than I did straight after my loss to Grace. I had even found myself more eager than before to begin training and travelling come the following morning. She nodded her head once again as we both had fallen back into a silence.

I then began to wonder just how much longer she could have stayed up, talking with me about the Fallarbor contest. From my end of our over-the-video-phone conversation, it was getting awful close to midnight, not to mention the plans which I had for travelling to the next Pokémon contest the following morning with some training along the way. In short, I simply had a long day ahead of me the following day.

Soledad, however, I just somehow knew that her body clock was most likely still on Sinnoh time, which made it about eighteen o'clock to her body clock. I knew that Kanto was only two hours apart from Hoenn, but I also knew that Soledad was probably still adjusting her body clock to match her location, since she had just arrived in Kanto, more than likely.