Black laughed, "Are you going to kill me, Harry?"

Suddenly Professor Lupin came busting in, "Expelliarmus!" He shot Harry's wand out of his hand. He motioned for Harry to get off of Sirius. Harry went back to as Hermonie pulled him in.

"Well, well, Sirius...looking rather ragged, aren't we?" Lupin walked forward pointing his wand down. We were saved from all of this madness. "Finally the flesh reflects the madness within."

Sirius looked at be shaking as he responded, "Well. you'd know all about the madness within, wouldn't you, Remus?"

The Professor lowered his wand and got a smile on his face as he helped up Black and pulled him in for a hug. It was unexpected and horrible for him to side with a criminal such as Sirius Black. I gripped Harry's sleeve with anger.

"I found him! He's here!" Sirius said excitedly.

"I understand."

"Let's kill him."

"No! I trusted you! And all this time y-you've been his friend." Hermione stepped forward and shouted to the traitor.

"He's a werewolf! That's why he's been missing classes." I added on to Granger's statement.

Lupin stepped forward and I came up behind Hermonie at her defense, "How long have you known?"

"Since Professor Snape set the essay."

"Well, well, well, Hermione. You really are the brightest witch of your age I've ever met."

Sirius was becoming antsy and exclaimed, "Enough talk, Remus! Come on, let's kill him!"

"Wait!"

"I did my waiting! 12 years of it...in Azkaban!"

Lupus looked from Sirius to Harry and I then looked down handing his wand to Black, "Very well. Kill him." Sirius swung his arm over and grabbed the wand, "But wait one more minute. They have the right to know why."

"I know why!" Harry spoke up. "You betrayed my parents! You're the reason they're dead!"

"What?" I turned my head looking at Harry and then at Lupin.

"No, Harry, it wasn't him. Somebody did betray your parents, but it was somebody who, until quite recently, I believed to be dead!"

"Who was it, then?"

"Peter Pettigrew!" Sirius swayed, "And he's in this room! Right now! Come out, come out, Peter! Come out, come out, and play!"

"Professor Snape!" I yelled seeing him come up the stairs.

"Expelliarmus!" Snape shot away Black's wand, "Vengeance is sweet. How I hoped I'd be the one to catch you."

"Severus, it-" Remus came forward, but Professor Snape moved his wand towards him now.

"I told Dumbledore you were helping an old friend into the castle, and now here's the proof. "

"Brilliant, Snape. Once again, you put your keen and penetrating mind to the task, and as usual, come to the wrong conclusion." Sirius walked slightly, "Now, if you'll excuse us, Remus and I have some unfinished business to attend to."

Snape brought his wand to Black's neck, "Give me a reason. I beg you."

Lupin tried to step in, "Severus, don't be a fool."

"He can't help it. It's habit by now. "

"Sirius, be quiet!"

"Oh, quiet yourself, Remus!"

Snape chimed in, "Oh, listen to you two, quarreling like an old married couple."

"Why don't you run along and play with your chemistry set?" Black snapped back, but that only caused Snape to adjust his wand to show he has the upper hand right now.

"I could do it, you know. In front of your god kids, but why deny the dementors? They're so longing to see you. Do I detect a flicker of fear? Oh, yes. A dementor's kiss. One can only imagine what that must be like to endure. It's said to be nearly unbearable to witness, but I'll do my best."

"Severus, please," Lupin begged.

I felt a hand in mine as Harry grabbed my wand gently.

"After you." Snape motioned to the door. Then he looked at the four of us and motioned for us to leave.

Harry stepped forward slowly and raised his wand towards Sirius, but quickly shifted to Snape and yelled, "Expelliarmus!"

Snape went flying in the old bed set in the room, causing it to fall in on itself.

"Harry, what did you just do?" Ron and Hermione looked shocked at his actions.

"You attacked a teacher!" Hermione yelled.

"Tell me about Peter Pettigrew and why do you keep saying they!?" Harry kept his wand up.

"Why did Snape say, god kids! It's just Harry!" I came forward asking questions of my own to Black and Lupin.

"He was at school with us. We thought he was our friend." Remus explained.

"You're a twin Harry!" Sirius Black added on.

"No, I'm a twin!" I commented.

"Pettigrew's dead. You killed him! Don't talk to her!"

"No, he didn't! I thought so too until you mentioned seeing Pettigrew on the Map! He is right!"

"The Map was lying, then and so are you! No one has ever mentioned a sibling to me!" Harry yelled.

"The Map never lies!" Sirius exclaimed.

"You two were separated the night your parents died. Y/N, you've been having visions." Remus looked at me, "You must remember."

"Y/N, this is ridiculous you can't believe them!" Harry didn't look at me, he kept his eyes forward.

I looked to the ground as this was all happening way too fast, "Hush now, my baby, be still love. Don't cry. Sleep as you're rocked by my arms."

"What are you saying Y/N?" Harry tried to get me to pay attention.

"Sleep and remember my last lullaby..."

"I know that song..."

"So I'll be with you when you dream..." I looked up at Harry, wide-eyed, "It can't be. It can't be."

"Your mother trusted me to leave you here at Hogwarts the night of the attack." Sirius looked at me, "But he took you away from me."

"Who did?" I walked forward, but Harry grabbed my arm.

"Ask the man you call Father. Now, Pettigrew's alive! The reason you two were separated! And he's right there!" Black pointed towards Ron.

Ron had a panicked look on his face as his rat started to squeal, "Me? He's mental! I..."

Sirius shook his head, "Not you. Your rat!"

"Scabbers has been in my family for..."

"12 years?!" Black finished Ron's sentence. "A curiously long life for a common garden rat. He's missing a toe, isn't he?"

Ron retaliated, "So what?!"

Harry and I spoke, "All they could find of Pettigrew was his fi..."

"Finger! The dirty coward cut it off so that everyone would think he was dead. And then he transformed into a rat." Sirius yelled at the sewer creature.

"Show me." Harry said bluntly.

I was still trying to wrap my head about if Harry Potter was my actual brother. This has to be a nightmare...