ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ꜱɪx - ᴘʀɪꜱᴏɴ ʙʀᴇᴀᴋᴏᴜᴛ ᴘᴛ.1

Ξεκινήστε από την αρχή

"Sorry!" He yelled at her. "What are you doing? Are you kidding me!" Natasha yelled at us. "Back up!"

Yelena gave her a thumbs up. "We're all doing a really good job."

Kilorn began to raise the helicopter, but just like I said they began to shoot at us the second we were free. Shooting the entire cabin. "Okay," I said annoyed as I made my way to our bag of weapons and picked up a grenade launcher.

"That's it."

I pulled open the sliding door and got on one knee, putting the grenade launcher on my shoulder as I took aim at the tower that was still shooting at us. And somehow missing. "What are you doing?" Yelena asked. I don't answer her, instead I pull the trigger and fire.

The tower exploded, smoke and fire as soldiers stared at it in shock. I put down the grenade launcher pleased, clapping my hands and heading back to the front. Yelena looks out her window and stares in shock. "Whoa..."

"What?" Kilorn asked and she moved to the side to let him see that out the window, an avalanche started because of the loud explosion. With tons of snow falling. Both adults gave me a stern glare.

I winced, watching the snow continue to fall down the mountain "Oops." I forgot about that.

"This would be a cool way to die." The mountains rumbled as tons of snow began to fall. All of the prisoners and guards made a beeline for the inside of the building. They were going to be trapped there for probably quite a long time till someone came to dig them out. Not much different from what they would normally be doing anyway.

"Tell me that's a good sign for us!" Alexi yelled at Natasha. "Move your ass!"

"Get us outta here!" Natasha yelled up at us. Kilorn grip the joystick as he maneuvers us out of here. Natasha grabbed the rope as Yelena and Kilorn began to lead us away from the snow that was practically right behind us.

"Wait!" Alexi yelled. Kilorn turns the helicopter sharply, letting Natasha grab hold of Alexi. And then we fly back up, getting away from the snow as it covers the Russian prison.

Yelena laughs. "Yes!"

Both Natasha and Alexi began to climb up the rope and I helped pull them both up. I was tempted to drop the old man, but since we needed him I pulled him inside.

Natsha sits down, exhausted. "Oh, that was exciting." Alexi said with a large smile. He paused when he saw me, "Who are you?"

"The girl who will kick your ass if you don't give us what we need." I introduced myself. The man didn't look really surprised by my words. Guess he must be used to them. "Angry little one aren't you?"

I narrowed my eyes at him. "You have no idea." Alexi Shostokov turned away from me, frowning again when he saw Kilorn flying the helicopter.

"Who are you?"

"Kilorn." was all he said as he and Yelena kept flying the helicopter. "Oh you're the boyfriend!" He pieced together, he looked between both of his adoptive daughters.

"Which one is the girlfriend?" Natasha is, but they both kept silent. I sat down as the silence involved the helicopter. Both Natasha and Yelena were purposely ignoring the soviet Super Soldier, rightfully so.

Alexi shrugs. "Oh, I'm so proud of you girls." They still said nothing. "Oh, you can't hear me, huh?" He said loudly, thinking they could only hear from the aviation headphones. He took his own pair and put them on.

However as soon as he did Yelena punched him in the face. Alexi cursed in Russian as he backed away from the front, sitting down and holding his nose. "Why the aggression, huh?" Alexi asked, still holding his nose.