~{Chapter 44}~

Tommy POV

I woke up the next morning and really wanted to see Ranboo.

But- there was no way I could try and hangout with him cause-....for some dumb reason, I don't have my boyfriend's phone number.

I frowned and just- spent the weekend on my own.

Time Skip ~ Monday

Tommy POV

Monday!

I was finally gonna see Ranboo! And I was absolutely thrilled! In fact I was sat on the bus and we'd just arrived at Ranboo's stop.

I got up and walked towards the entrance. Ranboo got on and I hugged him, "Goodmorning."

He blushed and awkwardly hugged me back, "Morning Tommy, now mind moving so I can sit with my friends?"

I blushed embarrassed and moved aside, "Sorry I wanted t-"

He awkwardly pat my head, "Its fine."

Then he walked off towards his friends. I grabbed his arm though, "You don't wanna- sit together?"

"Not right now. I'll see you at lunch." He said and pulled away again.

I hugged his waist with my head against his back this time and spoke softly, "I love you. See you later..."

He patted my hand and then walked away.

How....odd.

I frowned and walked back over to Tubbo. I sat down and sighed.

"What's the matter with you?" Tubbo asked.

I shook my head, "Nothin...."

"Ka-"

"I just wanted to sit with Ranboo and I greeted him with multiple hugs, told him I L word him and, tried holding his hand, but he sorta just- I dunno....rejected it?- something like that." I sighed.

"Kay." Tubbo said and then turned back to his book, "You should ask him what's bothering him or what's wrong?- And that's all we'll speak on this."

I nodded and thought about it for a bit, What could be wrong?...Did I do something to upset him?- Did I make him jealous?- Is it the 'Tubbo over him' thing he swears is true?-.....What did I do?

Time Skip ~ Arrived at School

I got off the bus and didn't see Ranboo around. He must've already gone to his locker.

"I'm gonna go find Ranboo, later Tubs!" I waved.

He waved to me, but didn't look up from his book, "Later...."

I chuckled to myself and then walked off towards Ranboo's locker.

There he was grabbing his things. I went up and hugged his side. He was a little startled, but then settled in.

"Hi babe, how are you?" I asked.

"Good..." he replied then locked back up his locker.

Once he was done I put my arms around his neck and made him look at me, "Whats the matter, babe?"

He blushed, "Nothing...why?"

"Your being distant." I pointed out the obvious.

He shrugged, "Just not very touchy today, is all."

I frowned, "You don't have to lie to me..."

He kissed me then pulled away, "I'm fine."

I was about to argue, but he put his finger to my lip, "Talk to you later, I've gotta get to-"

I moved his hand, "We're going to the same place."

He nodded and then we walked there together. I tried holding his hand, but he put it 8n his jacket pocket.

I didn't let it bother me, I just ignored it for the time being.

Time Skip ~ After Homeroom

Ranboo had got up rather quickly and was already walking out. I grabbed all my things as fast as I could then ran out after him...,but I'd already lost him in the hall.

I sighed and went to my own locker to get my stuff. And as I did so I took a paper out of my notebook. I grabbed a pen and quickly wrote, "I don't know what's bothering you, but I'd like you to talk to me. Meet me under the bleachers for lunch, please. I love you. - Tommy <3"

I walked over to Ranboo's locker and he wasn't there. So I folded up the paper and slipped it through the slits, into his locker. Then I made my way to Science where Ranboo was too.

Time Skip ~ After Class

I saw Ranboo already walking out and frowned to myself, What did you do, idiot?!

I shook it off and went to my own locker.

Time Skip ~ Lunch Time

I was at my locker, locking up my things. Afterwards I headed to the bleachers.

Now I'd wait underneath the bleachers for Ranboo.

Please Ranboo...

I waited there a couple minutes and he hadn't shown. I frowned and put my chin in my hands as I mumbled, "What did I do?"

I sighed and decided I'd wait just one more minute.....and then he came!

I popped up from the floor and hugged Ranboo, "Thanks for comin babe..."

"Mhmm." He hummed and sorta pulled away, so I let go. Then he asked, "Where were you?"

"Excuse me?- What do you mean?..." I asked confused and shocked by his sudden change in tone.

"Friday. My football game. You weren't there." He said and crossed his arms.

So thats what this is about.....well, I know he'll understand once I tell him.

I sighed, "Babe, I wanted to go, I really did!"

"So then, why weren't you there?- I mean you'd think my boyfriend would come support me either way, but you didn't." He said sounding both sad and upset- but most if all...hurt.

I frowned, "I was at home...and I didn't go cause I didn't think it would bother you a-"

"Seriously?! Ofcourse it did! Tommy that's so- rude! Why wouldn't you show up for me?" He yelled upset.

I got nervous and I felt bad, "I wanted to show up for you, and I'm sorry I didn't. But, Ranboo I- I was afraid..."

"Afraid?- Afraid of what?" He asked confused.

"Jay....I didn't want to possibly run into him. I'm scared of him..." I mumbled.

Surely.....he would understand- right?

We wouldn't fight again.

We wouldn't break up all over again.

And I wouldn't have to go about my life without him....

He'll hear me out...won't he?

1,008 words
That's all for today.
Later Gamers!