The Rosewood It Girl (A Pretty Little Liars Twist)

In my world, either everything is right, or nothing is right.

I have friends that would die out there on there own.

I have to help them with everything.

Especially fashion and boys.

They are clueless.

But I have a secret.

Nobody knows, just me.

I have a twin sister.

We used to be the best of friends, but she started manipulating me.

She would force me into going to her classes and doing her work, and I would get so mad that I would hurt her.

Finally, my parents got sick of me hurting Alison.

And sent me to a mental hospital.

Then they moved to Rosewood, and I was at home for a couple of days before I switched hospitals from Radley in Connecticut,  to Addison-Stevens in Pennsylvania.

And my sister and I fought.

She went upstairs to tattle on me for a plate that she broke, and I slipped on her shoes and went outside, which I was totally not allowed to do, after spotting four girls that were whispering in my yard about a flag peice that Ali had found, that they wanted.

I strutted up to them.

"The flag is gone, ladies." I told them, fiddling with my sister's ring that was on my finger.

They looked totally star struck.

I heard yelling from inside and I guessed it was because my sister was being taken to the mental place when I should've.

I barely made out that she was yelling "I'm Ali! You have the wrong twin!".

I heard the car start up and roll away.

I did it.

I don't have to go back there.

At least for now.

But now what?

I didn't know how Ali acted in school or around her friends, and I knew nothing about her friends.

"You girls seem cool. Wanna come in for some lemonade and fruit salad?" I asked.

They all nodded shyly.

I guess I found my new group of friends.

"So what do you guys think of school?" I asked.

"Oh, you know. It's okay, I guess." The girl with the pink hair said.

"I wish we could sit out in the courtyard for lunch like you, Ali." The tan girl said Ali and I flinched a bit.

It was so weird not being called Courtney.

"Well, I guess it's you lucky year because now you can." I replied, popping a mango slice into my mouth.

"What happened with Naomi and Riley?" The smart-looking girl that lived across the street asked.

"Oh, they've changed. Hang out with each other more. And they're becoming losers. You guys, though, you guys are becoming popular. I can feel it." I said, trying to hide that I knew nothing about them.

How will I get to know their names?

I can't just wait to hear someone call them.

"So, girls, some names have different spelling variations. How are your names spelled?" I asked, happy with my plan.

"S-P-E-N-C-E-R" She was the girl that lived across the street.

"E-M-I-L-Y" She was the tan one.

"H-A-N-N-A" She was the blonde. (in this book she isn't fat.)

"A-R-I-A" She was the one with the pink streaks in her hair.

I got a soccer ball from the closet.

"Wanna pass?" I asked and they all nodded.

We went out to the yard and kicked the ball around barefoot for a couple hours before I heard the car pull back up.

Did they know what I did?

"Oh, hello, sweetie. Who are these girls?" My mother asked, confused.

"Aria, Spencer, Emily, and Hanna. They're my new friends. They're awesome. Do you think we could have a sleepover tonight?" I asked.

"Hello, girls. And I don't see why you couldn't have a sleepover, but what happened to Naomi and Riley?" My mother questioned.

"They're acting weird. We've grown apart and I figured that since we aren't going to be friends for much longer, why not get some friends that will last a lifetime?" I passed off.

She looked taken aback.

"O-okay, sweetie. I'll be at the office downtown. Your father is taking Jason on an overnight trip. Money is on the counter for pizza if you'd like. Be good!" She blew a kiss and I nodded.

Hopefully they don't find out.

My sister made it look like I was insane, but she was the real insane one.

I wish we could be best friends like we used to, but she changed.

She deserved to be there.