Chapter 1. The Mafia King

The birds are chirping and y/n wakes up. She puts her long blond hair in a messy bun, while looking in the mirror, staring in her blue orbs.
"Y/n get your ass downstairs. The Mafia King is waiting for you!" Her father yells
She only lives with her dad and the butler, only the butler was more of a dad to her then her dad ever was. Her mom died at birth, her oldest brother died in a plane crash with my hamster, so she never knew him.
Y/n looks at her door and then back at the mirror, staring at her outfit.

Y/n then walks out of her bedroom and downstairs. She hears voices, the sound of her father and a deep, sultry, raspy voice.
She tiptoes down and comes eye in eye with a 6'5 man with a suit on and brown messy hair.

"This is Lorenzo Xavier King, you are going to marry him

"This is Lorenzo Xavier King, you are going to marry him." Her dad tells her.
"What no!" Y/n yells out. "You can't possibly make me marry the Mafia King!?"
"I can, I already sold you to him!"
Lorenzo looks at y/n with lustfull eyes, scaning her up and down. "Hello little one," he says with a smirk.
"Hi-i-i," y/n stutters out.
Lorenzo feels his member buldging against his pants by her voice, soft and smooth. "Your bags are already packed, get in the car," Lorenzo says to y/n.
"Oh," y/n whispers out. She walks out of the front door and sees a black porsche. Lorenzo walks up from behind her and grabs her waist, y/n feels his buldge from under his pants. She gasps. He walks past her and to the car.

"Come on inside, little one," he says

She walks to the car and steps inside, before the car rides away.