The Box In The Box

I was walking home from school, and I got lost in an alleyway. A few minutes later I saw a box in a box. There was a lady in a white rabbit costume with a knife. I saw a rock and I threw it at her mask. fall down landing on her back dropping the knife. I grabbed the boy by his hand and ran home dragging his hand. 

When I got home. I checked if he was okay. I was stroking his hair to see if he got hurt from the rabbit lady. I decided to change out of my school uniform into a normal outfit while I waited for him to wake up. I turned around just as I finish putting my shirt down see him awake. Rubbing his eyes. "H-Hi" I manage to say. 

"WHERE AM I" he shouts. "Shut the fuck up you're hurting my ears " I whisper loud enough for him to hear. "Ok ok can you answer my question?" he said adjusting to the room. "Not a very nice way to treat someone who saved your life" I said ignoring his question"  I said in a annoyed tone.

"C-Can you explain how you save my life?" He says as he turns his attention to me. "Rabbit lady knife rock fall grab run" I say as I get a weird feeling in my stomach."Rabit lady knife- VANNY" he said looking scared and shocked at the same time."Vanny that's a nice name" I say. "YOU SAY THAT AFTER SHE ALMOST KILLED ME" he screams

"SHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH" I put my finger on my lips. "S-Sorry right your ears" he says showing a face that showed he was feeling bad. "Don't give me that face" I say as I walk up to him and give him a him and he hugs back. I see him check on of those watches from that mall a few blocks away. "HOLY SHI-" he says looking surprised

'Its almost twelve" he says as he turn his attention from the watch to me. "I mean you were out for a while "I reply. "Can you tell me where I am now?" he says. "My home where else dumbass" I say rolling my eyes. "Goodnight" my mom yells from across the hall. I reply with a ok. "Sleep" I said yawning after.

"Where?" he asked. "My bed dumbass" I said while dragging him onto the bed. "But-" he said with a tint of red on his checks but I assumed it was from the heat in the room. "I do not fucking care I am fucking tired I literally saved your lave and ran a mile and I had six useless ours if my life taken to not remember a thing called school is dumb as fuck now fucking sleep" I said in a annoyed tone. 

"O-Ok" he said with a darker tint of red.