Chapter 6

In the Adventure Bay Bank, Mayor Humdinger and his kitten's have broken in and were stealing money from the Banks vault.
He had not only stole the money, but he also stole an entire cash register and left some collars on the floor. They were replica collars of the PAW Patrol. Obviously to frame the pups.

At Joshie's house, it was morning time and it was also the day where Joshie would be trained in order for him to join the PAW Patrol. He was nervous. But at the same time, he was excited. He woke up with determination in his eyes ready to brace the day.

Joshie: oh boy I better get dressed

He quickly grabbed his red hat, put on his shirt, and was all ready for training. He was about to open his bedroom door when he saw the note he wrote. There was a reply on it and it was from Rocky. It said...................

Joshie. You are gonna do great. We all believe in you and it's going to be great to work with you and to be in our team. Sure you might not get it on your first try but we all don't get it on the first try either. I'm going to help you we all will. And you'll see that everything is going to work out fine. We care about you buddy and we promise that it will stay that way forever.

Joshie: hehehe I know it will

He came out of his room and went outside to find Rocky,Zuma, and Ryder waiting for him.

Rocky: hey Joshie good morning

Joshie: good morning

Rocky: I hope you slept well cause it's time for your training today

Ryder: and we have a surprise for you

Joshie: *gasps* really what is it?

Rocky: hahaha we're not telling you silly we have to get there first

Joshie: oh ok definitely understand

Zuma: well what are you waiting for dude ? Get in

Joshie hopped on to Ryders ATV and they drove off to the lookout. Once they got there. Joshie noticed a purple suit with pup pack on it, and a purple lanyard with a tag that had a spray bottle logo on it. Joshie smiled at the equipment. He felt so happy at that moment and soon they arrived at the lookout. The Pups were waiting for them to get there.

Chase: hey Ryder sir the obstacle course is ready

Ryder: awesome thanks everyone

Rocky: well Joshie this is it are you ready?

Joshie: you know I would be really nervous but I'm most certainly excited for this so yeah I am ready

The Pups howled with excitement for their new friend and soon they started to get the training ready.

Chase: alright Joshie the course is the rescue the cat course. Try and save the cat plush from the tree. Marshall may you please raise your ladder please?

Marshall: definitely Ruff ladder

The ladder was quickly raised up to the tree and Joshie started to climb up to the cat.

Joshie: ok almost got him

He then felt his body started to shake as he was struggling to keep his balance. He then finally got the cat and started to climb back down.

Chase: excellent job Joshie. Marshall will take you to your next obstacle

Marshall: ok come on Joshie

They went over to a building that had pretend fire on it.

Marshall: see if you can use this hose to stop the fire