She headed back to bed. Scott didn't wake as she got back into bed, but he did subconsciously wrap his warm arms around her.

*****

The blue lace lingerie stayed on Ophelia until morning. When the sun woke up Scott, the material was the first thing he noticed.

He wished Ophelia was awake, so he could reach out and touch her again. Her arm, her leg, her breasts. But she slept soundly, and he wouldn't dare put a hand on her with sexual intention while she wasn't awake.

Not wanting to ruin her good night's sleep, Scott exited the bed quietly. He stepped out of the bedroom, walking into the kitchen. He was surprised to see Justin up already. He would've figured he was still sleeping on the couch, by Paul. After all, Justin drank the most, he should be the most out of it still.

But instead, the boy was sitting at the kitchen table. He looked tired, his head leaned on his hands, face covered.

"Sup, Justy?" Scott greeted. "The hell you up so early for?"

A low mumble came from Justin.

Scott frowned, stepping closer. "What?"

"M...h...ur...s..."

The older boy stopped. "What, Justin?"

A little louder, "My...h...d...h...s..."

Scott winced. "Justin, I can't understand you-"

Justin suddenly lifted his head up, groaning in pain, "My head hurts."

Scott flinched. Paul stirred in the other room. Justin's face was on full display now. The redness, and swelling of his eyes surprised him.

"Shit, man, you need medicine?"

"I don't know," Justin said, in whine. "It just-It just hurts. It hurts so much."

Scott grabbed a bottle of Advil that Ophelia had brought over for cramps on one of her visits. "Here. Take a few of these." Scott grabbed a glass, prepared to get him some water.

Justin scooted the chair back, loudly. He got up, ready to head over and grab the pills.

But then, suddenly, he collapsed.

Scott dropped the glass in his hand. It crashed loud into the sink. "Justin?" He kneeled down immediately. "Justy. Hey. Hey. You okay?"

Scott wondered if he was this sick from the alcohol. Either way, he needed more than medicine.

"Justin!" He pushed him, but Justin laid still. Panic hit Scott. He called out, "Ophelia!"

Marisa stumbled into the kitchen first. "What are yelling ab-" She stopped, eyes widening. "What happened?"

"Call 911!" Scott yelled at her. "He's not waking up!"

"What?" Marisa grabbed her cell phone, fumbling with it. "S-Shit." She dialed 9-1-1. "Hello? Yeah, my-my friend just passed out. He's not waking back up."

"Scott?" Ophelia yawned, walking in. Her yawn died in her throat. She fell to her knees beside him as well. "Oh, god! Justin?"

She also attempted to push him, but he didn't wake up.

"Yes. Yes. Thank you," Marisa said into her phone. She then said to Scott, "An ambulance will be here in a few minutes."

Ophelia and Scott shared a horrified, worried look.