Ice Cream for Ke$ha

Start from the beginning

"Hey! I would have liked an invite man" I glare jokingly at him. He laughs.

"You can help with the rest. How far along are you with that ice cream?" He asks. Beck and I look at the almost empty ice cream.

"We're a good team babe" I smirk. He chuckles. "Uhh...." I reach my hand and pull out the letter and lick it off. "K"

"Dang it!" Andre says chucking my pint at Sinjin on purpose this time making me die of laughter.

"Robbie let a bunch of little kids eat me" Cat says out of nowhere. He specialty.

"It's not my fault if my dream children find you so delicious" He growls and grabs his backpack before getting up. "Hey Trina" He says as he passes her.

"I don't talk to you" She cringes. "Hey Tori, I need your opinion"

"On" Tori asks her sister.

"We'll, let's say a person made a deal with someone.."

"What kind of deal?" Andre asks.

"You know like they promised to do something. Should that person have to keep their word?"

"Yeah. A deals a deal" Tori says.

"Even if it was like 10 years ago?" She asks.

"Yes, you have to keep your word no matter how long ago it was" Tori agrees.

"I'm so glad you feel that way 'cause, maybe you you remember this from when you were six and I was seven" Trina says handing her a yellow piece of paper with a bunch of glitter and drawings on it.

"Oh my god. I remember this" She smiles.

"Just read it" Trina says.

"Oh, ok. 'When I, Tori Vega, am 16 years old, I will be married to a handsome prince and we shall live in a magical sugar castle'"

"That didn't happen" Andre says.

"I know that didn't happen" Tori nods.

"Yeah, and read what it says you'd do if it didn't happen" Trina smirks.

"I will be Trina's assistant and whatever she says for a whole month" she reads as her face drops.

"That's right!"

"So?" Tori asks. "I wrote this when I was six" She defends folding the paper.

"Yeah and who was it so said you have to keep your word no matter how long ago it was" Her sister taunts.

"Martin Luther King?" Cat smiles. We all look at her.

"No. Martin Luther King gave the speech about having a dream" Andre says.

"I had a dream. Kids are me" She says upset.

"Don't worry Tori, I am not gonna be unreasonable" Trina says.

"Ha! That's bull" I laugh.

"Will you guys tell her she's being ridiculous?" Tori scoffs.

"I don't know Tori....you did make a deal, and you diddl say a person should keep her word" I smirk. I really want to see what Trina makes her do. Nothing interesting ever goes on around here.

"Thank you Tori's friend. Now uh, here's a list of things you need to do for me" She says handing Tori a list.

"But I don't-"

"I'll have another list for you in the morning" She cuts her off. "Boobye" She walks away fast and I laugh.

"This is only the first day of a whole month" I snicker. Tori throws a fry at me and looks at her list. Her eyebrows shoot up.