*Ch. 35 - Look For Him*

Start from the beginning

"I know, you've told me, dear."

"I have?" I wondered. He glanced up at me and smiled while nodding.

"You must have forgotten." Huh.

He leaned upwards a bit closer to my face, signalling the kiss he wanted. I came down and decided to only peck the corner of his mouth, teasing him. When I pulled away he had a slight frown on his face.

"Properly," he ordered.

"Nuh-uh, what's the magic word?" I continued to tease.

"Kiss me."

He grabbed the back of my neck and pulled me into his lips with demand. I didn't hesitate to kiss him back and unwrapped one of the arms around his neck to play my hand on his cheek. He kissed deeply and passionately before pulling away from me, our lips still hairs apart.

"Not the word I had in mine but it'll do," our lips touching as I spoke. I felt him grin against me and Loki returned his lips to mine.

I don't know when but I somehow ended up straddling Loki in his seat with his book stored somewhere on the side, long forgotten. We continued making out for God knows how long whilst Loki's hands roamed my body and my own in his hair and on his face.

Once we finally pulled away panting, I moved my hands onto his shoulders and Loki whispered lustfully, "Ride me, Monet."

"Loki!" I scolded and smacked his arm, "We are in a library."

"It's not like anyone comes in here other than me," he continued trying to convince me.

"That has to be a lie. Pretty sure Bruce comes here like all the time."

"Then you will just have to be quiet for us, my love," he purred.

Loki's hand found its way to my shorts and undid the knot from the two strings tying it shit. His other hand rested on my thigh as his thumb lightly stroked it. His hand then dipped into my shorts while remaining over my undies and cupped my pussy, its palm teasing me as he touched my clit slightly.

"Fuck," I moaned, dropping my head onto Loki's shoulder. I rolled my hips slightly onto his hand before realising what I was doing. Immediately my head shot up and I grabbed his wrist.

"Loki, no. I am not letting someone walk in on us doing this." I pulled his hand out of my shorts and tied them back close. Loki groaned and leaned his head into the crook of my neck.

"But you enjoy this, don't you? The rush? The adrenaline? The fear of being found out?" he whispered onto my skin.

"Mm, maybe I am. But I'm too lazy to deal with that right now." I moved my hands off of his shoulder and onto the back of his chair while resting my weight on them.

"Then we'll make sure we do this properly next time," he hummed and gave me a kiss on my neck.

I rolled out of my position but remained on his lap, only this time cuddled up with the side of my head resting on his chest.

"Are you sure I'm not too heavy?"

"Shut up."

I smiled. How romantic.

"I love you," I gave him a lasting kiss on his cheek.

"No you d-"

"I love you, you fucker," I repeated. He glanced down at me, smiled a genuine smile and kissed the crown of my head.

Loki continued reading his book out loud this time for me to be able to follow along with him. His one hand was resting underneath my hoodie and on my waist with his thumb subconsciously rubbing soft circles on my skin while the other held the book in front of us.