Staying at a friend

Wilbur's POV:
Tommy forgot to end the call so I just wanted to end the call but then I heard "YOU DIDN'T TELL ME I WAS GOING TO STAY AT WILBUR'S PLACE" I felt a little sad. I was actually excited.

But I guess that he didn't want to come over. So I just said something stupid "the angry duck doesn't like people I see" and he became not angry. That was unexpected. But after a second he began to yell at me in Spanish again. So I just hang up.

Quakity's POV
Man I hated that idiot. First of all he called me a DUCK. A FUCKING DUCK. And second of all I like people just not stupid people that's all. I looked at Tommy who was just standing there confused. "So you don't want to go to Wilbur's place?" He said "no I don't. Is that the only place I can stay?" I said "yes" he said "DAMN IT" I was mad but at the same time I was happy to go stay at Wilbur's place.

Tommy said he was going to introduce me to London. I actually was kinda happy to go see London. "Ok so I'll show you around today and tomorrow we'll go to Wilbur's place" he said. We had fun it was actually pretty fun. But then Tommy was just starting at the castle from queen Elizabeth. But we had a great day.

Next day
Wilbur's POV

Today quakity was coming over. I hope it is gonna be fun. I heard the doorbell ring "that must be them!" I walked over to the door and opened it. I saw quakity and Tommy standing there.

"Come in" I said with a smile. I was happy to have my friends over. I just hope that quakity is not gonna yell at me in Spanish. "Wow nice house wil" he said "thanks quakity" I saw that they where both tired. "You guys look tired. Why don't you both sleep here for the night" "really? Thanks man" "np"

Quakity's POV
I was wondering why he is so... so... sweet? FOCUS ALEX FOCUS!! He's just a friend nothing more. Right?

He was really kind. He's letting me stay at his house asking as I'm here. And I need to say I am really tired. "Follow me quakity, I'll show your room" he said. I was pretty tired so I just followed him. Right when he opened the door I just run inside and jump on the bed and fell asleep. Sweet dreams myself

———————————————————————————
I need helpppppp
IDFK what to do in the next chapter pls if you have any ideas say it plssssss
And sorry THIS CHAPTER IS SHORT