how they act when they're jealous pt1

Glamrock Freddy: He would hide it pretty well,  he'll feel guilty for feeling that way,  and whenever you and him are alone he will finally tell you and you reassure him that it is totally normal to feel that way.  He still reels guilty after the talk tho. XD

Monty : makes a huge scene where it is embarrassing, he'll start telling the guy/chic off and cussing them and threatening them. You got to the point of taking Monty out of the room just to talk to him and calm him down.

Roxy: she thinks it's not obvious she looks jealous but when she stays so close to you and keeps glaring at people that stare at you,  then that could be a sign.  Or when you are talking to somebody,  Roxy would just but in and say 'hey Y/N I need a little help' or some excuse to get you away from the person.

Chica: Acts like a child 'don't you love me anymore!? ' she starts bawling and panicking because she saw you with the new worker of the plex. And you haven't reassure her everytime,  you are not leaving her and you love her.

Glamrock lolbit: like chica and Roxy but more clingy, when they see some weirdo getting to close to you the first they do is tell for you as if they need help or they just wanted another player for a game. And when you walk away from the person lolbit will automatically start threatening the person about jacking their account and make their lives hell.