CHAPTER 01

The hair tip slowly falls down on your nose as you sneeze cutely like a child. You suddenly notice that you weren't dead but feel lively and alive for some reason.

You open your eyes as you notice an unfamiliar sense and places that you have never been before, well you used to go to school early and come home with both drunk parents, although they treat you nicely but they're attitude is worst between them.

You notice your feet when you look down, barefooting on the ground, and so little, with dirty junks behind you. Not only you notice your tiny feet, but your tiny hands too.

You couldn't able to see your own self because you suddenly woke in a junk, a big garbage bin, perhaps. Knowing that you woke up with a dirt, you immediately realize your height as a kid and being a beggar. And by kid, it was a 3yrs old being able to live uncomfortably without any parents.

"What the heck!?" You shouted in agony as you panicked.

"At least give me something big!!!!" You shouted at the sky.

You tried to recall the past that you got hit by a car, parents arguing and wished to be in a fiction world. And what if, it really came true?

Looking at your own clothes, you look really poor, I mean homeless, actually. You have no choice but to steal clothes from the other House's. Although you got scolded but they can't handle your cuteness begging act you just made, so they agreed to give it you, they also give you some food to live.

I mean, why would they say no to a little 3yrs old child, trying to survive. You kept smirking behind the people's back because you already know the tricks.

Yet, you seem to recognize that other people also had powers or should I say quirk, instead.

You kept trying to recall everything until you heard children arguing and fighting at the kid's park.

You couldn't stand watching other children got bullied, so you decide to run up to them at the middle at the fight as you let your arms wide open as a stop sign.

"STOP RIGHT THERE!" You shouted at the pointy blond haired boy including with his couple of friends.

Looking behind the green leaf, pities you as you remembered the day you once also got bullied, in your previous life.

"Who the heck are you?" The blonde said with his disgust feisty face.

"Why should I answer your question when you bullied this green leafy vegetable!?" You shouted at him as they all went silent by the bullied boy's nickname.

"Pftt..HAHAHAHA!" They all shouted except the two boys you protected behind.

"Bring a better nickname!!" The pointy said.

"Oh yeah! Then you'll be the stupid volcanic hedgehog!!!"

They immediately stop when you made a new nickname for the pointy headed blond, and by his looks, it really looks like it as his face begin to frowned even more.

"What did you just call me?" Judging by his quirky hands, he's ready to beat you up in a pulp.

And the green leafy head? He was shivering trying to stop you for insulting him.

"Y-You should S-Stop.." the green leafy begged.

You didn't listen to him but you bring up that little tiny hands of yours to make a fist as you punch the pointy blond in the face first.

"The he—"

The pointy couldn't finish his words as you run up to him as you started to pull his hair.

"A.PO.LO.GIZE. VOLCANIC HEAD!!!" His friends couldn't able to stop you because they might think you could do worst than the pointy head.

You kept gripping unto his hair as he was trying to get your silly little hands of yours and on the other hand the leafy head tried to stop you by pleading.

"You shouldn't do that..." The leafy headed boy look down on you while both of you bandages each other's faces.

"I shouldn't but I don't feel guilty about it!" You bring a big bright smile to him as he looks at you.

"Try to fight for yourself and fight for the weak and strong. Although they can kill you any sec, but it's worth the try on living!" You patted the leafy and fluffy headed boy.

'Fluffy...I wanna keep patting!' you though while you feel better by patting his head.

"You sacrifice for him too, ya know, I sacrifice for you too. So let's sacrifice on each other in the future!" The leafy boy immediately nodded with a bright smile and so do you.

"What's your name, leafy?" You teased, the boy blushed a little as he looks away shyly.

"Izuku Midoriya, but you can call me Deku!" He answered brightly and that froze you when you heard a familiar name on your head as you remembered everything from your past life.

'Huh...'

'HUH!'

'HUUUUUUUUHHH?!?!?!!'

| AUTHOR'S NOTE |

Unexpected meeting? Isn't that right? I mean we all love our darling TRUCK-SAMA!

°UNEDITED