Chappy 2: Shopping Trip with Amnesia Boy

Fumei's POV

While I was still at dreamland enjoying a sea of takoyaki just floating there, waiting for me to eat them. I was roughly shaken by the shoulders.

"Ta-.....tak.....takoy....yaki" I muttered while opening my eyes to glare at Ruto-chan.

"Fumei-chan !!! I forgot !! I forgot !!" he frantically said.

"What?......" I asked while slowly moving to a sitting position.

"I forgot that we had to buy clothes for you ! We should go! ttebayo!"

"Okay okay "I sighed while standing up

.

.

.

At The Clothes Store

Fumei's POV

"Ruto-chan, I appreaciate your concern but I will be the one who will pick my outfit" I said while he was rumaging through clothes he found......errr......"awesome".

"Eh.... okay" he said quite deflated, while looking at the clothes.
.
.
.

"Fine......... just don't pick bright colors will you ?" I sighed admitting defeat after seeing the sad puppy face...look.. or whatever it is he is morphing his face into.

'Ugh whatevers fine anyway' I thought

"YOSHA!!!!" screaming he started going through the clothes on the stands.

After a couple of minutes he returned with a purple kimono designed with the patterns of a some kind of sea ? I don't know.....but the kimono wasn't really long, it was the short kind with the obi being silver. He also brought some black shorts and the typical ninja shoes.

"Try it on ttebayo!!" while pushing me to a changing booth, I just sighed simply wanting to get it over with.

.

.

.

"Are you done yet ?!" He said while banging his fist on the plastic door.
.

"No.......Ruto-chan...."

"What is it Fumei-chan ?"

"Can you please come in here?"

" Uwahhh!!!! W-why? ttebayo?"

"I don't know how to wear this kind of things...."

"O-oh........wait a minute Fumei-chan !! I will go get help!" He said while I heard his footsteps going away from the changing booth.
.
.
.
.
.
Minutes later he knocked again

"Fumei-chan open up ! I brought the clerk over "

"Ok" I said while slightly opening the door for the clerk.
.

.

.

After changing to the clothes he gave me thanks to the clerk, I stepped out the booth. I think he liked it because he was blushing while looking at me.

"Pervert" that seems to snap him out of his blush, because he screamed

"I'm not a pervert !"

"Then stop staring at me, Pervert" I said smirking

"GAH! Okay let's just get more of that" he gave up because after all I was right.

"Wait Ruto-chan I don't need the shoes, just the clothes" I said while going back to the booth.

"O-okay ttebayo...."he muttered before running of again.

.

.

"Ne Ruto-chan, can we buy some weapons and some bandages ?" I asked while carrying the clothes he bought for me.

"Gah ! I forgot about that too!"

I sweatdropped...

"Ruto-chan........." I quietly muttered to him while coming to a stop.

"What is it Fumei-chan" he "oh so" cutely asked

"Are you normally this forgetful?" I said while raising my eyebrow at him.

"Ehhh! No, not really Fumei-chan......maybe it's because it's my first time to have a roommate, that I have the responsibility of taking care of...... Yeah! maybe that's it ! ttebayo" he said rubbing the back of his neck while blushing a little.

"Oh...."

I stupidly replied.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Oh awkward.........because
.
.
.
.
.
For the past couple of minutes we were only staring at each other.
.
.
.
.
.
That's why I said it was awkward okay?
.
.
.
.
"Well, I guess I'll be in your care Ruto-chan so please take care of me" I finally said and bowed at him, breaking that awkward staring momemt thingy,

I was quite surprised when I looked up because he was yet again red or rather "blushing".

"Ahhhhh! Me-mme t-too Fum-mmei-chan ! Ple-please tak-take car-carre of-off me to-oo!" He said whìle frantically waving his arms and bowing too.

"Ahahhaha" I giggled which made him embarassed all of a sudden again, but he laughed too, realizing he was acting like an diot.(no offence)

"You're different Ruto-chan.....I like you" I said lazily smiling at him while hugging Bani.

He stiffend while staring at me whìle dramatically falling face plant to the dirty ground. Unconscious

I sighed

'I guess we have to buy our weapons another time Bani'

I thought while helplessly dragging back the unconscious baka to our apartment.

And I was reaaaally hoping to eat some takoyaki goodness.

Meanwhile at the Hokage's

Hokage's POV

Looking at the crystal ball I thought

'I think I just made the right decision' I smiled thinking carefully about their conversations.

But

I only hope Naruto doesn't misunderstand what Fumei was saying.......

I sweatdropped

♧●♧●♧●♧●♧●♧●♧●♧●♧●♧●♧●♧●♧●♧●♧●♧

Hello..........I haven't really updated what Fumei looks right? ........

Errr guess I'll do that then

BTW how is the story?