Chapter 14

"Huaisang, Xuanyu..where were you two a while ago?" Jin Guangyao asked.

"Yao-Ge! We were just walking around the city... looking through things." Jin Xuanyu said happily.

"Huaisang, your brother just arrived and was looking for you." Jin Guangyao said and Nie Huaisang squeaked quickly bow to the two Jins and ran off.

"Yao-Ge. I'm going to explore the place again and see if I can find something interesting!" Jin Xuanyu said and before Jin Guangyao could talk, Jin Xuanyu already ran of.

Jin Guangyao only sigh and began to walk.

While walking, he saw Lan Xichen and Jiang Wanyin in a pavilion, with Lan Xichen hugging Jiang Wanyin from behind.

Jin Guangyao clench his fist.

'why are they still together?!' Jin Guangyao thought maliciously.

'I thought they already broke up.' Jin Guangyao continued to be lost in his own angry thoughts as he gritted his teeth and clench his jaw as he watch the two couple at the pavilion with great hate pointing towards the sect leader of Yunmeng.

°°°°••°°°°

"Huaisang. Xuanyu. Did you got all the information we need now?" Wei Wuxian asked.

His and Bichen's appearance were like Jiang disciples.

Jiang Wanyin already knew them.

"Yup. I went to Jin Guangyao's secret room a while ago and found some things...and maybe evidence about the death of Jin Zixuan and Maiden Jiang. Music notes." Jin Xuanyu said as he showed 3 pages of paper that has music notes.

"What are those music notes?" Bichen asked.

"They're actually music notes for hypnotizing someone. They probably used this to lure Maiden Jiang and Jin Zixuan." Nie Huaisang said as he scan the papers.

"Why?" Bichen asked again.

"It was clear that Maiden Jiang didn't have a mind and was hypnotized to go to the battle field an got killed. And I found a page of different notes too." Sandu's voice was heard and they turn around to see Jiang Wanyin and Sandu.

Sandu walk towards them and hand the page to Wei Wuxian.

Wei Wuxian began to look at the music notes and Nie Huaisang leaned to see.

"This is the last page?" Nie Huaisang asked looking at the note.

Sandu just hummed in response.

"Huaisang...how did you know all about this?" Wei Wuxian asked.

"Xuanyu can play a flute just like you." Nie Huaisang said.

"I taught him how to read music notes" Jin Xuanyu responded.

"I'm really keeping you Xuanyu." Wei Wuxian said fondly.

Jin Xuanyu blushed in embarrassment.

"Are there any other evidence?" Jiang Wanyin asked.

"So far...this. Su She. Wen Ning in the dungeons and then studying about resentful energy." Jin Xuanyu stated.

Jiang Wanyin nodded.

"Xuanyu. You invented an illusion talisman right?" Jiang Wanyin asked and Jin Xuanyu nodded proudly.

"Can you make an illusion of yourself and Jin Ling? Take him to Lotus Pier." Jiang Wanyin said.

They all looked at him.

"What?" Jiang Wanyin asked confuse as to why they looked at him like that "I just want A-Ling to be safe okay. Besides Wangji is in Lotus Pier and so is Suibian" Jiang Wanyin shrugged.

"Yea I can surely do that Sect Leader Jiang!" Jin Xuanyu said.

Sandu and Bichen had already turned into their sword form, just laying on the ground.

"Xuanyu and I needs to go now, or else they'll be suspicious of us." Nie Huaisang said and Wei Wuxian and Jiang Wanyin nodded as the both younger boys left.

"We'll just have to wait for tomorrow. I hope it will go according to plan." Jiang Wanyin said taking a seat on the bed.

"Yea. The sooner the better." Wei Wuxian said.

°°°°°••°°°°°

"Welcome everyone. Thank you for coming to banquet." Jin Guangyao announced and smiled at the other cultivators in the big hall.

Jin Guangshan was sitting in his high throne while looking down at everyone.

Jiang Wanyin was frowning.

Wei Wuxian and Bichen was beside him.

Sandu was on his side.

Nie Huaisang was beside his brother fanning himself.

Jin Xuanyu had already left Lanling at early dawn to not get caught and bought Jin Ling with him as he fled to go to Yunmeng.

Jiang Wanyin was thankful for the younger boy.

"For this special celebration. My wife A-Su and me are expecting for a child to be born." Jin Guangyao said and they all gave him a round of the clause.

Well almost everyone...

Jiang Wanyin and the two other didn't clap.

Su She was eyeing him and didn't notice Nie Huaisang standing up.

Nie Huaisang walked towards Su She and 'accidentally' bump on to his back causing Su She to stumble forward.

Nie Huaisang gasp dramatically.

"Sect Leader Su. I'm sorry. I didn't watch where I was going!" Nie Huaisang said as he bow three times.

Su She narrowed his eyes at Nie Huaisang but sigh.

"It's fine Young Master Nie. Everyone makes mistakes." Su She said and gave Nie Huaisang a small smile and Nie Huaisang smiled back and walked away.

Once he was away from Su She.

He drop his fan that made a tiny clank noise on the ground.

Wei Wuxian hearing that got close to Jiang Wanyin.

"Jiang Cheng. Huaisang already put the two talisman on Su She." Wei Wuxian whispered quietly as he can.

"Hmm. Pour me a drink." Jiang Wanyin said and Bichen nodded and poured Jiang Wanyin a cup of wine.

"Thanks." Jiang Wanyin said as he took the cup and sip on it.

Wei Wuxian walked away after he took Sandu and went outside of the big hall.

He saw Nie Huaisang outside.

Wei Wuxian had let Sandu transformed to his human form.

"Is it done?" Sandu asked.

"Yea. I already put it on Su She. Both the truth talisman and the burning talisman!" Nie Huaisang said.

"Now the plan will be going on later after we rescue Wen Ning." Wei Wuxian said as he began to change to his original appearance.

"Nie Huaisang. You go back inside and after maybe 20 minutes go back in here. Signal Jiang Cheng and Bichen that we're on plan B already." Wei Wuxian said and Nie Huaisang nodded.

°°°°•••°°°°

A/N : thank you all for reading💗 I just only began to write this story...since someone just asked me, when I will be updating, when clearly I just said I'll be taking a break cause I'm tired for crying out loud. I haven't slept well these past few nights and I was taking care of my cousins. My phone was constipated by my mom. So I deeply apologize for the late update. This month is a whole lot busy for me. Cause I'm about to fail this year and if I do. Go bye bye to my phone for a whole year.🙂

The next update of this story amd all my other stories might be late. Please be patience.

Thank you for understanding 💗

Stay safe and healthy always 💗💗💗