4 | Towards The Wedding Bed

Start from the beginning

Jungkook isn't any better. All his life he was taught that he will have to mate and give an heir to the country. He has always thought about it as his responsibility, and nothing else. But now, when the day has finally come, and he has seen his potential mate, his heart is fluttering inside.

Maybe it would have been different if his omega wasn't Jimin. Because he swears he has never seen anything more beautiful than him. He has never seen such a beauty in any fairytale. Is he over praising his Omega? He do not think so.

His Omega? Not yet. But from the moment he laid his eyes on him, Jungkook decided that Jimin will be only his. He will claim him no matter what.

They move towards their wedding bed which is decorated with flowers. Their chamber is filled with scents to make them feel aroused. It helps soothe young mates' mind and helps them with the mating.

Behind them are following the officials, 5 from both side. The officials will wait in the chamber itself to witness consummation.

// Essentially, the newly married couple have sex in the presence of witnesses, usually with the bed curtains closed and the officials discreetly waiting for them to get done with it. Having witnesses at the marriage bed is done to make sure the marriage was consummated.

This tradition is primarily applied to royalty who use marriages to form alliances. In such cases, without consummation, the marriage could later be declared null. So it becomes important so that the witnesses could testify to the validity of the marriage, especially if anyone later questioned it.

If the omega gets pregnant on the wedding night, the witnesses can also help defend the legitimacy of the heir. //

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

Taehyung settles on his bed, looking outside the window. Soon the moon will rise and the new couple will start the first ritual of marrige. Taehyung's heart swells for Jimin.

Jimin is only 7 years younger than him. But the time they have spent together, he was mostly the little baby in front of him. He has seen him grow up from a baby who knew nothing about himself to an eligible omega.

He knows Jimin is not a little child, and totally ready to mate. Yet he can't help feeling weird. He remembers the time when Jimin won't let anyone touch him. Not even his Queen mom.

⬇️
Jimin was playing with Taehyung near the pond. He was hanging halfway on a tree branch to sway his hands in the water. Suddenly a maid came there with some fruits for two princes, and she thought Jimin was falling down.

She ran to grab his hips and pulled him down on the land. Jimin's eyes went wide, he removed himself from her grip, and looked around frantically. Taehyung was laughing on the side, funding it funny that the maid thought like that.

But Jimin teared up and ran towards him, only to crash in his lap, and make himself small to hide in his arms. Taehyung grew concerned and started caressing his back. "Jimin... Jimin what happened..." he asked him softly.

He was glad atleast Jimin wasn't getting any panic attacks any longer. "She t-touched me wrong-g" He hiccups and the maid gasped, frantically shaking her head because she doesn't want to be beheaded by the crown prince.

But Taehyung knew it was not maid's fault. He signalled her to get out of this place. Whenever Jimin gets scared because of such things, Taehyung always becomes restless, wanting to know just what the hell has happened to him in the past that he can't handle a simple touch.

And it also makes him confused why Jimin doesn't hate his touch. It also makes his heart warm. Jimin trusts him with his eyes closed. Taehyung kisses his head and swears he will never break this trust.

"She thought you are falling in the water Jimin... She was just saving you... Okay..." Taehyung says softly.

Jimin calms down after a while and Taehyung teaches him how touching is not always wrong. It took him time though. To make him normal with the touch, he had to ask their maids to touch Jimin several times. As in touch his back, his arms, his shoulders, his waist, his legs.

Jimin was disgusted at the beginning. He cried every night thinking about all the unwanted touches. But he trusted Taehyung. He will never do anything wrong with him.

Taehyung also taught him what were the wrong touches. Like someone touching his chest, his thighs, his hips, and even his scent gland. He told him only his alpha can touch those parts.
⬆️

Taehyung feels afraid how Jimin's first night will go with all the spectators waiting for him to get laid. Moreover, how will Jimin react to Jungkook touching him in all those places.
"Please keep him safe, oh God..."

.

Jungkook makes his omega sit on the bed. He looks back at the officials who are trying to keep their lusty smile inside. He won't let this happen. "You all can wait outside" He says plainly. The young prince doesn't see any need to put any emotion in his order.

The oldest royal official clears his throat "Your highness... We are not doing it for personal reasons. This is the tradition. How will we officiate your marriage if we don't see it happening?"

Jungkook feels slight anger at this. He does not wish for anyone to see his private moments. And he can already feel his omega's stressed pheromones even though he hasn't even scented him, forget about mating.

"This is my order. You do know you can't deny that right" Jungkook tries to keep his voice low. He does not want to scare his omega. The officials zip their mouths and look at each other with their foreheads creased.

As if on cue, Yoongi knocks on the door and Jungkook feels relief looking at him. Officials tell Yoongi about Jungkook's order. "If officials are not allowed to see it close, at least let them hear it from outside and prove that your marriage is consummated." He suggests.

Jungkook agrees to this. Yoongi asks for a ringing bell to be placed on the bedside. Jungkook can always ring that to convey that they won't be proceeding with the ritual, and officials can be dismissed for the night.

_______________________________________________
| 4 |
_______________________________________________

(1.67K Words)