I swear I locked this bitch before I left. "Baby im back with G and Ev." I said putting all the bags on the counter.

"Mya?" I called again. "Mya bitch you good?" Ev opens the door and she wasn't in the room?

"Mya?" I look in her bathroom and we all looked everywhere. "Baby?!" I yelled cause I was starting to freak out myself.

"Aint this her phone?" Gelo tossed it. "What the fuck?" I put her phone in my pocket.

"Is this a prank or something nigga? Y'all fucking with me?" I look at the 2. "Nigga why would we play about something like this?" Gelo mugs.

"Cause y'all playin' right now. Get this dumb ass prank over with bruh this shit not funny." I walked back into the kitchen.

"Nigga we not playing!" Evoni yelled. I just looked at them. "Call the cops bro like now bro." I said and Gelo started to dial 911.

I called Zo and he answered. "Nigga you and Ally with Mya?" I asked. "Uh no?" he asked confused.

"Man she's gone! We came here and she gone man!" I knew who did this shit. Or at least I think.

"We on the way bro." he said. "Nah take care of Ally we gone take care of this shit." I said and he agrees.

"Let us know man love you." he said and I said it back. "Melo don't her necklace got one of them tracker things on it?" Evoni asked.

I grab my phone and went to the app for that shit. "Her last location was here. It say her necklace in the bedroom." I look at them.

"Man fuck!" Evoni started to freak out. "Aye baby we gone find her." Gelo calmed her down.

Then I remember what she showed me last night. That text from Tae.

"Yall know where that nigga Tae stay?" I asked going into Mya's room. "I know what street but I don't what house." Evoni said.

"How you know that?" Gelo asked. "Cause I dropped her off there before. But that's when I had to pick you up from practice and I was in a rush so I didn't see what house she went to." She looks at the both of us.

"C'mon." I grab the gun out of the drawer. "Nigga that's my gun." Evoni mugs. "Well, I took it so c'mon." we all left.

I'm gone find my girl.
-

-"Shut the fuck up Mya damn

-
"Shut the fuck up Mya damn." Tae pushed my head. I cried feeling these tight ass bands on my wrist. Duck tape on my mouth.