"Who's ready to fall in love tonight?!" Love God yelled at the crowd. The crowd began to cheer, before he suddenly stumbled face-first into the camera filming him. "Whoa! Ow! I hope nobody's filming this!"

Patrick grinned at the man's misfortune. "Whoa! Like a real concert concert? I've never actually been to one of those before." Patrick admitted, rubbing the back of his head.

"That's because you've never had an awesome girlfriend and crew to roll with before!" Wendy said, holding his hand and she pointed at the gang. Nate, Lee, Mabel, Dipper, and Thompson sitting together. They watched as Thompson was holding a dirty sponge.

"Come on, Thompson!" Lee said.

"Lick that sponge! Lick that sponge!" Him, Nate, Mabel, Dipper chanted Thompson groaning in and licked the dirty sponge, much to the disgust and amusement of everyone else. "Oh!"

"Can't believe he's doing it!" Nate cried.

"What are you doing man?" Lee laughed.

"When you're with us, you're in!" Wendy said, pointing at her boyfriend. Patrick smiled at her with a blush.

All was peaceful and the group was enjoying their time together when a loud groaning sound echoed through the air. The gang looked around worried as a flock of ravens chirped and flew away from branches. Lee and Thompson gasped in fear as the groans got louder. Patrick got up and pulled out his crowbar.

"Ghosty sounds! Cemetery ghosty sounds!" Mabel cried, shaking Dipper.

"It's coming from that open grave," Wendy said, standing up and pointing across the cemetery at an open grave. The group stood up and walked over to it. Stopping a few feet away from it. Each of them was hesitant to see what was inside the grave.

"You look!" Nate elbowed Lee.

Lee pushed him back. "No, you look!"

"Thompson, go look," Dipper said, surprising Thomspon as Lee and Nate laughed.

"Heh. Nice use of Thompson," Nate commented as Lee pushed Thompson toward the grave.

Thompson gingerly crept over to the grave, peering into it, worried. "Ugh..." He turned back to the others as they started chanting for him.

"Gaze upon death! Gaze upon death!"

Inching his way towards the grave, Thompson's hands covered his eyes. When he was right in front of the hole, he peeked between his fingers and peered down into it. What he saw made him scream in terror, with lightning striking during the sunny day.

After his friend screamed in terror, Patrick ran over and pushed Thompson aside, pulled out his laser shotgun, and aimed it down into the grave. When he saw what was in it, he lowered his gun with wide eyes. He was fully expecting to see a zombie or a monster, but nothing like this. He turned to the others and said, "Uh, guys..."

The others followed and peered into the grave to see what he saw. Tambry rolled her eyes at what she saw. "Ugh! It's even creepier than I expected."

Inside the grave was none other than Robbie, lying all alone on his back and holding onto a picture of Wendy. Something that Patrick didn't exactly like. He groaned and sat up, oblivious to presents of the Pines cousins and his friend group.

"Why did she leave me?" He whined in misery.

Patrick and Wendy glanced at one another. While he wondered if the emo really forgot that he tried to brainwash her, the redhead knelt down to the grave. "Robbie?" she asked in concern.

When Robbie turned to see her and his friends with the Pines, he jolted and faced them, looking nervous. "Wendy! Oh. Uh." He scrambled to lie back down against the wall of the grave. Trying to act all cool for her, which wasn't working. "Hey. What's up? Just hanging out in this grave, you know. Regular. Regular day for me," he said, flipping his hair.