Troublemaking (Part 2) ❤️‍🔥

Start from the beginning

Quietly, you opened it and smirked at the sight. Just looking at the vibrator Farah had milked you dry with yesterday made you aroused, but you repressed the feelings momentarily. You knew it wouldn't take long to spark those lustful feelings again. Especially not after what you had planned for your beloved headmistress partner.

You lifted out a pair of silver handcuffs that gleamed in the dim morning light before you paced beside Farah. Fighting the urge to stare at her again, you forced yourself to focus on your task before she woke up.

You took special care not to wake her as you delicately lifted her hand and guided it toward the bedpost. Once it was close enough, you tightened the handcuff around the bedpost, then her wrist.

Once it was secure, you headed back to the trunk for another pair of handcuffs — you thanked the gods that Farah was a heavy sleeper — and went to the other side of the bed to restrain her second wrist.

There. Your task was complete. 

Her wrists were both restrained and by some miracle from the gods, she was still sleeping as peacefully and undisturbed as possible.

You shut the trunk quietly, crawled back into bed, and gently straddled her hips with yours. After waiting a few more moments, you began to get impatient. Was it really possible for someone to sleep so soundly? In your haste to pleasure her, you lowered your lips to Farah's and kissed her awake.

Her eyelids fluttered open as she stirred, and she smiled faintly up at you. "Good morning, darling," she sleepily murmured.

In a movement to wrap her arms around you and pull you closer, Farah began to reach for you. She was instead startled by the realization that her wrists were now being held back by handcuffs. Farah frowned tiredly, still in the process of waking herself up, and tugged on the restraints again in a vain attempt to free herself. Though her drowsiness was fading more and more by the second.

"Y/n... what in the Seven Realms do you think you're doing?" she asked. Her eyes met yours intently. "What is the meaning of this?"

You didn't answer right away, savoring her confusion at first. A smirk appeared on your face, and a few seconds later, you lowered your face beside her face. At the tickling sensation of your lips brushing lightly over the shell of her ear, Farah shuddered beneath you. You felt the movement and reveled in your dominance over her, even if it was only for this single moment she must allow it.

"Isn't revenge sweet, my love?" you purred directly into her ear and slid your hands up her bare chest to take her nipples in your fingers.

Farah's eyes widened in surprise just before you pinched the sensitive flesh roughly. The woman beneath you arched her back and moaned before she could get out a retort.

With your smirk lingering, you lowered your lips slightly to latch onto the skin just below her ear and sucked at the soft skin there. When you pulled back, the area was colored slightly red from the rush of blood, but it wouldn't leave a mark – you were certain of that. You were well aware of Farah's hidden love for being properly marked up, but she has also reminded you countless times to keep any love bites or hickeys in covered places. Out of sight, out of mind.

With her restrained as she was now, you couldn't wait to let yourself loose over her body.

"Dammit," she groaned quietly. "You win."

You laughed huskily and continued to kiss down her jawline, noticing the progressive tilt as Farah offered you more skin. More of her. You could spend days in the bedroom with her, simply running your lips and hands over every inch of her body until neither of you could take it any longer.