Troublemaking (Part 1) ❤️‍🔥

❤️‍🔥NSFW CONTENT❤️‍🔥

PAIRING: Dom!Farah x Sub!Fem Reader

WORD COUNT: 3,419 (previously 2,236)

WARNINGS: smut, restraint, gag, vibrator, grinding, vaginal fingering, dirty talk, teasing, oral sex, subtle orgasm control, lingerie

TIMELINE: Sometime during Farah Dowling's term as headmistress

BACKGROUND: You, the reader, are Farah Dowling's secret lover. The two of you have been together for several months now. By now, you each are familiar with each other in bed, so you begin to push how bratty you can be with Farah before she snaps. This morning, you push too far.

A/N: This section was updated after its original posting. I hope you all enjoy the updated version! ;)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You woke in the morning to the mattress shifting beneath you. Before you even opened your eyes, you could feel your cunt aching desperately from the attention Farah had provided you with last night. She had been nothing short of incredible, and her mouth, fingers, and toys had guided you to multiple peaks. You weren't sure exactly how many, but it was anywhere between five and ten. It had been pure ecstasy.

However, you had also been far too bratty for Farah's liking. She'd edged you countless times, driving you to just before your peak and leaving you stranded. You begged for her so desperately and screamed so loudly when she gave in and fulfilled you that your throat was slightly raw.

"You had better get up."

The passive comment made you open your eyes slowly to see Farah rising to her feet and pacing over to her wardrobe. "I have a class to teach in twenty minutes, and you can't stay here all day," she continued saying as her fingers selected a form-fitting black dress for the day.

You watched her shamelessly as she stripped completely naked to put on a clean bra and slip that aren't soaked with leftovers from the night before.

As she slid into the dress, you let out a dirty moan to tease her. The material hugged her figure, and the v-neckline had your mouth watering. You just wanted to go to her and bury your face in her cleavage. Maybe you could convince her to abandon her classes for the day so you could lavish her with attention and cover her breasts in hickeys. Farah deserved it.

The stream of your fantasies stopped and your eyes widened as she turned to you with an arched eyebrow. "In a bratty mood today, my love?" she asked in a low tone while she slowly approached the bedside.

You had yet to sit up, and your body was still covered loosely by the sheets. Underneath, you were ass-naked except for the lacy lingerie set you were wearing. You'd picked it specifically for last night because you knew was Farah's favorite. Now, you might be regretting that choice.

At once, Farah's eyes illuminated, and her magic whisked the thin sheet on top of you away to expose your body scantily-clothed body before her. She smirked, and you swallowed heavily. You knew that look.

"What's on your mind?" you asked, doing your best to keep from stammering as a blush lit up your cheeks.

The pinkish color set Farah off – you knew that your blushes turn her on – and she used her magic again to pull you closer to the edge of the bed. Closer to her.

"I've just been thinking about how you've been an extra bit rebellious in bed lately," she murmured while looking down at you. Her eyes ran slowly over every inch of your body, and you suddenly felt vulnerable. "How do you think we can get that to change?"