bust a homie out of jail

Start from the beginning

renjun
ur dad is the fucking ceo
of ha-i technology??!!

maya
what the fuck since when

yangyang
no way i saw you buy the
mc donald's savers meal

renjun
jaemin did you know about
this?? is this real? why didn't
you tell us about this??

jaemin
yep :/ bubs doesn't really
like talking about her own
father so ...

maya
kinda makes sense i mean
the company is called ha-i
technology n her last name
is ha

renjun
fuck ur so smart

yangyang
what did yubin say for her
dad to send his own daughter
to company jail??

yangyang
if it was something degrading
maybe you should say it here
yanno just as an example

jaemin
you're picking this time
to express ur degradation
kink ? 😭😭

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥

releasing these unresolved hatred yubin had harbored for years towards her father should've felt a lot better than it was supposed to. she had said everything she wanted to say so why did she feel so empty, unfulfilled.

maybe it was because she was now faced with her consequences which were to be sentenced to solitude.

"it's not like you can me keep me here forever! this isn't even a real jail!" she objected, weakly slamming her fist against the locked door.

maybe it wasn't a good idea to violently insult the ceo to his face whilst the bodyguards stood beside her.

after that incident, she found herself thrown over the security's shoulder like a sack of potatoes and dumped into the company's unofficial jail.

what made the situation even worse was the lack of furniture and the weak flickering of the naked light bulb above her. she had lost time on how long she had been stuck in this cell of hers, wondering if any of her friends were available to save her.

"i swear it's been hours." she whimpered, somberly sliding her back down the door until her backside reached the ground.

utilizing a disposed of metal nail she had discovered on the floor, she scratched the 15th line onto the wall to represent the never-ending isolation.

fifteen minutes.

before she could further wallow in her endless pit of sadness. the once locked door was now open, and the support she was previously leaning on was swept away. yubin's back came crashing to the ground, head lying upon the floor accepting her sad life. she blankly stared at the ceiling.

"hey kid." the bearded security man peered down at the pitiful girl, his large build taking up most of her vision. "seems like it's your lucky day. you got someone to pick you up."

she furrowed in brows in confusion.

it had only been mere minutes since had last texted her friends, until her phone was confiscated. there's no way they'd get here this fast? unless ... they contacted her mother?

yubin felt the dread run through her veins. not her mum. anything but her.

hurriedly, she rushed to her feet. trembling at the thought of seeing her own mother.

"are you sure you know this girl?" the worker asked, concerned for anyone to have any connection with her.

the man nodded in response, eyes earnestly gazing back at her.

"we've ran into each other every now and then." he confirmed, sharing a familiar smile "we're good friends."

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥

the loud bustling noise of the swarming roads substituted for the lack of dialogue within the car.

under any other circumstances, yubin would most likely be stealing glances from the man sitting beside her driving his vehicle in silence. usually, she'd be admiring his perfectly slicked back black hair exposing his brazen eyebrows and forehead.

the cherry on top was his ebony blazer, tailored to his toned figure and navy tie resting upon his chest. he resembled a young achieved businessman. a hot one.

instead, baked in her pit of embarrassment. the crippling humiliation stopping her from making any eye contact.

"thanks for getting me out jeno." she expressed her gratitude, staring out the window. her hands rested upon her lap. "i probably disturbed your internship, you can just drop me off here i can-

"what makes you think i didn't want to get out of there." he glanced over to the closed-off girl "if anything you saved me from that place."

jeno managed to glimpse her small smile before returning his focus back to the road.

yubin was grateful. he had always been like this. turning every situation into an optimistic approach in any way just to make her feel better. and it always worked.

"we should probably stop meeting each other like this." she sighed, ashamed of her actions.

ever since they had become adults, the only time they had encountered each other was during the lowest points in her life. she wouldn't be surprised if he thought lowly of her. but it was jeno. he never thought of her that way.

"any opportunity to see you is a good one yuyu." he stated firmly "maybe just not one where you're dragged away by security. again."

yubin cracked a small chuckle. hearing him call her by an old nick name she hasn't heard since forever.

"i swear i'm not a delinquent now, i just..." she pursed her lips, unable to explain her untouchable reason.

"you don't have to tell me anything until you're ready." his low voice reassured, soothing her to relax.

she turned her head over to her old best friend. the last time she saw him, he rode his tiny red bike everywhere to travel but now here he was in driving his very own car. he had grown, matured.

"i can tell when you need time for yourself." he observed.

her eyes trailed upon his delicate fingers, pushing his glasses back up his nose bridge. his focus was still fixed on the upcoming road. thank god he didn't notice her practically gawking at the sight of him.

"so when you are ready, i want to hear you out."

yubin held her breath, feeling the temperature within the car abruptly rise. before, during their childhood, his words would simply calm her countless concerns but now it did more. heart pounding, inability to focus. if anything, she was far from calm.

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥

i love how svt humbles mingyu in
every given opportunity – juno <3