9

albedo left to go get the kid he was babysitting. you were overly excited. since you were in middle school, you loved babysitting for your neighbors and family friends. 

after around ten minutes, you heard the lock click to see yanfei and lumine. 

"something smells..suspiciously good." lumine said, taking off her shoes. yanfei whipped her head around, looking for the source of the smell.

"i cooked dinner for you guys!"

yanfei glanced at lumine. "no way you did this by yourself."

you sighed in frustration. "fine, fine. albedo came and helped me." yanfei's eyes lit up.

"well if he helped you cook then it's definitely good. now if you don't mind im going to eat-"

"no! albedo's coming with the kid he's babysitting. wait for them, ok?"

as if he heard you, the doorbell rung. you ran over to open it only to be tackled to the floor by a large, red, thing.

"what the f-"

"hello! are you big brother albedo's girlfriend?"

"klee, get off y/n." you had your eyes closed but the weight was taken off of your body. you opened your eyes to see a stressed albedo holding his hand out to you. "i'm sorry about that y/n."

"no, no it's fine." you rubbed your eyes and grabbed his hand. when your vision had returned, you saw that the 'large red thing' was actually a small child, dressed in a red trench coat and hat. "hi! what's your name?"

"klee! are you albedo's girlfriend?" your face went pink as you stammered. 

"o-oh no we're j-just f-friends-" albedo chuckled and pulled you closer to his chest.

"leave her alone klee, she's welcomed you to her home." klee looked at her feet before embracing you - more like embracing your legs, since it was the furthest she could reach.

"it's ok klee. say, do you wanna come to my room? i'm a fashion designer, and i have lots of cool stuff." klee's eyes sparkled and she nodded. you looked at albedo before continuing. "you can come too, i don't mind."

~*~

your room was a mess. scraps of fabric were scattered all along your desk, the sewing machine and desk tucked away in a tight corner, and mannequins were lined up along a small step up to the balcony. 

"ah! i'm so sorry for the mess." you apologized, embarrassed. you pulled out a small outfit, that was about klee's size. "here, do you want to try this on?"

klee hesitated - for the dress was blue, and not her favorite color red - but in the end she agreed. you promised you would make her something in red for the next time.

"thank you y/n!!" you smiled and nodded, looking at albedo. after klee ran out of the room to show yanfei and lumine, albedo grabbed you by the waist, turning you to meet him.

"i-uh-wh-huh?" you stammered, trying to pull yourself away. 

"when will you make something for me, hm y/n?" he whispered, tightening his hold around your waist.

"i-i-" you didn't want to spoil his present for christmas. you gave him a pat on the head and smirked cheekily, mimicking his playful attitude. "soon handsome, soon. don't be too jealous of klee though, you know you come first."

albedo raised his eyebrows, not expecting the response. he let you go, and walked with you to the kitchen, hand resting on your waist.

"i'll be waiting."

~*~

dinner was utter, utter chaos. klee took one bite from the spoon you held before jumping off the stool, only to jump back on and repeat the process. you couldn't believe how high a little kid could jump until you met the little girl.

albedo scolded her over and over until yanfei held out a broccoli, threatening to give it to her. klee broke down dramatically and kept quiet for the rest of the meal.

"i'm sorry about her." albedo said, helping you clean up after dinner. 

"it's ok, i told you i love kids." you replied, collecting plates from the table and bringing them to the sink.

"so you'd be willing to have kids when you get married?"

"i'd be more than willing. why? are you putting in an offer?"

the flirty comments were being passed quicker than a match of tennis in wii sports.

"i don't know, do you want me to?" your face went a deep shade of pink, when yanfei, lumine, and klee walked in.

"woah woah woah, if your gonna have sex, take it to the bedroom." yanfei coughed, bluntly. you stormed over and smacked her on the head, shaking.

"i- what do you- we weren't- YANFEI!" yanfei ran to her room and you went back to albedo, who was chuckling at the sight. "i am so, so, so, so sorry about them- you know younger kids these days never know what they're talking about, they're immature, and make all these weird sex jokes that can be funny unless you're the victim because then it gets awkward, especially like now- and i'll shut up."

"it's fine y/n. i actually have to get going, but i'll see you in a couple days for the christmas party?"

"i- yeah, yeah! i can't wait." you waved, as albedo picked up klee, who was playing with the two younger girls.

"bye y/n."

"bye." when the door shut, yanfei and lumine ran up to you.

"so?"

"so what?" 

lumine rolled her eyes. "so are you going to like- ask him out?" your clicked your tongue, going back to cleaning.

"i don't know what you're talking about lumi."

"oh stop with the shit show, you guys like each other." yanfei slammed her hands on the desk, resembling a very angry lawyer.

"plus, we heard that conversation. he literally offered to put kids in you bitch."

a/n: update no way