Gliding down my sides, I could feel his slender fingers find my bum before he swiftly picks me up and holds me against my front door. A strong enough grip from my thighs is around his waist to prevent myself from slipping off his muscular body.

Deepening the kiss, I request entry into his mouth with my tongue by running it gently over his bottom lip, catching a slight cold metal feel when it runs by his lip piercing. Jungkook's mouth opens enough for me to slip my tongue in and completely devour the taste of him; a guttural moan escapes him. He tastes sweet as candy just like I had pictured him to.

Not before long, Jungkook starts to take control of the situation and rams his tongue into my own mouth, pushing mine back inevitably. A gaspy moan falls from my lips while he tastes me and the ever-growing erection through his pants starts to press against my clothed wet folds making me flex my hips to gain little traction.

Another guttural moan leaves him before he's ripping me away from my door, over the short distance between my front door and the open bedroom door, kicking the door closed behind him. Now I am truly his for the taking.

The kiss doesn't stop, in fact, it grows to become more passionate when we land across my bed and his hands come to rest on either side of my head, his right knee coming to stop just below my groin. Jungkook breaks the kiss to trail off down my jawline and onto my neck earning a moan of longingly to fall from my already parted lips and my breathing to quicken. From his locks, my fingers run down his neck and past his collar bones to find the t-shirt covering his torso that I so want to set my eyes upon.

In frustration with the cotton garment, my eyes open and look down only to find that his t-shirt is baggy enough to give me a full view of what's hovering over me. Since Jungkook is preoccupied with kissing, licking and sucking on the skin of my neck, I take the moment to grab the hem of his t-shirt and bring it slowly up his body, almost tormenting myself to not have him half-naked yet. The ghost of a smirk lingers on my skin just as I get his t-shirt bundled up at his shoulders, he sits up and whisks the pristine white clothing up and over his head to discard it onto the floor next to my bedside table. In complete awe of his toned and well looked after body, I sit up onto my right elbow to allow my left hand to travel from the bottom of his chest down to the skin that sits above the waistline of his jeans. The sound of a deep breath taken in encourages my eyes to look up and see Jungkook's eyes softly closed and immersing himself in the feeling my fingertips are giving him.

Sitting up completely, I bring my lips to the skin under his belly button and begin to press soft kisses in a line down to the waistline of his jeans. An inward gasp of air is produced above me making me look up at him only to see him watching me with hooded eyes and a bitten lip. Reaching up, my fingers touch the material of his belt buckle before popping it open and letting it hang there. Jungkook strokes my hair approvingly that only encourages me to pop the button of his jeans open and slowly pull the zipper down.

With his jeans prominently open to me, I begin to pull the material down his waist, while he removes his knee from in between me to stand up before they slip past my fingers and down the rest of his legs. In a swift motion, he steps out of his jeans and kicks them to the side. Transfixed to the outline of his erection, I could feel my eyes shine and my mouth waters at the treasure I'd been fantasizing about.

Hooking my fingertips over the waistline of his grey boxers, I hold still for a moment to allow reality to hit me like a truck.

Is he really going to let me see him naked?

"Are you okay?" he asks softly after my breathing deepens.

The expression on my face retorts into worry before looking up at him through my eyelashes, "I'm nervous."