Check-up

Arun and Ahana were chatting in her room and Akhil came

Akhil:  hey Arun mom is calling you.

Arun: okay bhabi bye see you later...

Akhil: bhabi?

Arun went out

Ahana: Arun, dad, and mom said that you are going to will marry me...

Akhil: yeah I will. Do you have any problem...?

Ahana: I hate doctors...

Akhil(smile): still?

Ahana: still? what do you mean?

Akhil: when you were a child you said you hate doctors and you won't go there..

Ahana: then why did you become a doctor you want me to hate you?

Akhil: no I want to treat you..and you told me to become a doctor so that you won't be scared...

Ahana: I won't believe you...and dad told me you will be my doctor from now onwards. you will give the injection to me? don't give any please I am scared..

Akhil: can't promise if necessary I will

Ahana: no..no..

Akhil: okay..okay don't be scared now I will ask some questions you need to answer me..don't lie about anything okay?

........

Timeskip to dinner

Akhil: mom don't give her oily food and fried...

Mom: Akhil today is her first day here you cant be strict with her today I made everything for her

Akhil: okay fine but only a little..

Dad: Akhil you checked her?

Akhil: no dad actually the report you sent was previous I mean it was when she is 14 or 15 with that I can't say anything...so I am taking her with me tomorrow for a detailed checkup.

Ahana : noo dad.pleasee

Akhil: be ready at 9:am I don't want any more discussion about that. (strict tone)

Ahana was scared

Dad: Akhil please don't scare her..

Akhil: dad can't you see how weak she is..then you are..

Dad: okay..okay..you can take her I will talk to her..

Morning

Dad: beta don't cry like this...please we cant see you like this, please..

Mom: yes dear please..look I will tell Akhil to don't give any injection to you please don't cry like this...

Ahana: mom idon't want to gooo

Akhil came from upstairs

Mom: Akhil you won't give her any injections right? just check-up only right?

Akhil: noo I won't

Mom: look he promised now don't cry

Akhil: if you behave like a good girl then I will take you somewhere...

Ahana: promise?

Akhil: yeah promise now come, drama queen...( hold her hand and took her with him)

Mom: did you notice? they look soo cute together.. now tell me when we are planning their marriage...

Dad: we cant make a delay she is staying here so people will question so marriage is to be held soon...

Hospital