{50} ヤンデレ {50}

Start from the beginning

"You're up" Ran stated as he stepped inside of the room with a small smile on his face while walking over to the area that I was standing in.

I didn't say anything.

I didn't really have much to say to him anyways.

I had already begged and pleaded with him to let me leave but that didn't seem to have any effect.

So a part of me had given up hope.

A part.

There was still Satoshi and Mitsuki.....both of them would realize that I was missing and then they would tell the police.

I'm pleading with the Gods......I just need someone to listen to my pleas.

I snapped out of my own thoughts and flinched back when I felt Ran's hand beginning to caress the side of my face. His eyes lowered when he noticed and he slowly lowered his hand, letting it fall back to his side.

"You were much more obedient yesterday"

Because I was drugged.

That's why.

That's what I had wanted to say to him.

But instead......I decided that I'd like to keep a clear head for the remainder of the day.

"I'm sorry" I said quietly and he brought his hand back up to my face while slowly tilting my head up to face him. "Why are you apologizing?" He questioned and I closed my eyes for a moment before staring straight at him. "I made you upset" Go to hell.

He smiled at my words and patted me on the head. "You haven't made me upset, just the opposite" he said as he wrapped his arms around my waist before pulling me into his chest.

'Hug him back......or you'll regret it'

I slowly lifted my arms up and wrapped them around his torso.

As long as I pretend then I'll be fine......I'll be able to escape this place. I don't know when I'll get out of this hellhole but I do know that I'll make it out.

But only if I can play pretend.

I have to believe that I can leave someday or I'll have nothing left to keep me from going insane.

Ran lowered his arms and pulled away from me. "Did you just wake up?" He asked and I slowly nodded "Yeah" I answered shortly and he hummed "Are you hungry?"

I was starving.

I knew that I was.

But some part of me had just wanted to screw him over.....I'd starve myself to death and then he'd lose.

He'd lose this twisted game of his.

If I were gone.....then I'd be happy.

In the afterlife.

I'd be happier. Perhaps.