Zyleigh: "Yes ma'am. Nikki made unicorn pancakes and eggs, with bacon, and fruit, and juice, and milk!"

Karen: "Awwee! That sound delicious baby. I'm glad you're having fun with your cousins today. You ready to come home?"

Zyleigh: "No ma'am mama. I'm staying here. Please?"

Karen: "Of course baby. Just make sure to call before bed okay?"

Zyleigh: "Okay mama! Love you! Bye Bye!"

Karen: "Bye bye Solei! Mama loves you!"

*Facetime sound*

*sigh* now I have no one to talk to. Lemme wake up Janelle.

Karen: "Janelle.... Janelle... wake up baby..."

I tried waking her up, but she wouldn't budge. I know what will wake her up though.

Spreading and bending her legs, I find myself sucking on her cute little clit from the back. She grumbles before moaning and waking up. Holding onto my head, I slide three fingers in and out of her tight hole. I just know she about to cum.

Janelle: "Oh my god! Oh-my-"

Told ya. I slurp on her pretty brown pussy drinking everything that's she giving me as a morning snack. I hope she doesn't think we're done though.

Janelle: "Gah damn! Good Morning Daddy."

Karen: "Good Morning baby. How did you sleep?

Janelle: I slept fine. Are you okay now?"

Karen: "Uh- of course. I'm sober now. So that means we can fuck right?"

Janelle: "You know it baby!"

Janelle sits up and unties my robe. Instantly sucking on my aching nips. I throw my head my and enjoy my baby pleasing me. It's like she doesn't wanna stop since she's gotten started.

After going back and forth between a my tits, she lays me down and kissed me one good time. Spreading my legs and sliding down my body, she starts sucking on my thighs. And then my throbbing clit.

Gasping out loud, I look down and then begin to moan at how sexy this situation is. I just cant contain myself. I pray that I don't ruin her face again.

Karen: "Ah- Homygod! Homygod! Don't stop."

Janelle looks up and me and shakes her head now as she tugs on my clit. Grabbing a fistful of her hair, I start fucking her face because of how good this felt. It like she gets better and better every time we have sex.

Popping my thigh, I cry out and exclaim that I'm about to cum. She reworded my clit and kisses it before aligning her clit with mines.

Karen: "No! No! Nooo... please don't do this."

Janelle: "But I have to baby. Just one time then we can stop. I promise."

One time my ass.

We both moan as we brush our cores against each other. Janelle stops for a minute before speeding up and holding on to the headboard.

Janelle: "Oh my god Daddy! Your pussy feels so good against mines. Oh fuck!"

I feel myself on the verge of cumming and this time I can't hold out. Taking Janelle's nipple into my mouth, I swirl my tongue against it. Janelle smirks evilly before speeding up.

I feel the bottom of my stomach drop meaning one thing and one thing only.

Karen: "I'm cumming! I'm cumming! I'm cumming! Ohhh my goooooodddddd! Uh- don't move! Don't move! Don't move!"

Siting directly on top of me, Janelle waits as I calm down so she can get off. She smiles widely and grabs my robe, putting it on. Tying it tightly while walking to the door.

Janelle: "Thank you. Here's your tip."

That's all I heard until she comes around the corner with a rolling tray full of breakfast food and drinks.

Janelle: "I hope your morning snack was good. Let's eat some breakfast."

Nodding, I sit up as she comes to me with a plate of food and starts feeding me.

If she keeps this up, she'll be a married woman tomorrow morning...