i fell in love with a boy from italy (part 2)

DESCRIPTION: part 2 of: josh goes on a business trip to italy where he meets a sweet little burnette artist. tyler speaks italian and english. i know italian a bit so i tried my best. :)

this time josh has asked tyler on a date. they go to a gorgeous outdoor italian café. however, josh has to break the sad news that he's leaving tomorrow afternoon. 

OUTFITS:

josh:

tyler: 

tyler: 

-----

tyler pov:

i sat out on my apartement porch, admiring the streets below. the smell of fresh baked goods, children happily squealing and the sound of bird chirping; it was dreamy to me. some may say it's annoying, especially living in such a popular area of italy; sicily. but i loved the attraction that came through, i mostly liked when foreigners would come up to me and spoke broken italian. it made me happy when i informed them i do speak english. i sketched random doodles, frogs, succulents, roses, a wine bottle.. josh. josh josh josh. he's been on my mind since i saw him yesterday. he is sooo handsome, i feel like a highschool girl blushing and crushing over the popular cool boy. i loved everything about him, his soft squinted eyes, his sweet smile, his curly hair. i really wanted to run my finger through those curls.. speaking of josh; i hear my phone buzz. i glance to see it was josh. i quickly grabbed it, almost spilling my latte. i blushed as i answered it;

'salve, ballessima!'

i giggled; 'salve ballessima..?' questioning him.

'is that not hello beautiful..??' he pondered in a embarrassed tone.

'well, it is but isn't. you dont need to greet me with salve silly; you can just say ciao. as for the rest.. it is difficult to explain. just know u can call me -bello- the masculine was of saying beautiful and handsome.'

i heared him groan, 'i give up on italian.'

'amore, i can always help you. you could also help me with english.'

'but you can already speak english, amazingly too.'

i blushed; 'thank you but i still am not good at it.. let's help eachother!'

i could feel him smiling through the phone, 'i adore you and that idea..'

he trailed off the suddenly gasped. 'oh my god i was gonna ask you something!'

'what is it amore?'

'well i know we just met butttttt.. i really like you and i was wonderin if you would like to go on a date tonight?'

my eyes widened. this felt like a fairytale that i always dreamed of having. 'i- i would love to joshua.. when and where??' i said maybe too excitedly.

'uh.. well i don't know this place as well as you do.. you pick a place, i'll see you at 5:30. oh wait, text me your address.'

'sure thing, but i live in a busy town in an apartment so good luck getting to me my knight in shining armour.'

-----

i haven't stopped glancing at the clock. 4:50, oh my god i need to get ready. i jumped up almost tripping on all the canvasses i had scattered. i don't know if i should be formal or casual.. so i do a bit of both. i walk to my bathroom, applying a little mascara and brown eyeshadow, just so my eyes looked even softer. i opt on wearing my circle frame glasses, it fits with the look. 5:23. i think i'll go wait on the side of the street since this place is busy, especially in the afternoon and night. i sit on one of the many benches, admiring my surroundings. my admiration is broken by a familiar voice yelling; 'hey tyler!' i look to my right to see that curly haired fool i oh so love. i jump up as ran over to him, wrapping my arms around his neck. 'missed you..' i muffled into his chest. 'aww my little amore missed me??' 'oh hush! c'mon i know just where to go.' i hold his hand as we walk down the street. he tells me about his meeting and i listen and eat it up. i just loved his talking. 'here we are, giardino di bacco.' i grab his arm. 'uh and what does that mean..?' 'it means -garden of bacchus-. bacchus is a roman god of wine and um.. well  i don't know what the other words are in english..' i blush shyly. he chuckled, 'god you're so cute.' we walk in and are sat down at an outdoor table. the outdoor area is enclosed by bushes with roses of many colours. i look at the menu and glance at joshua. his face is contorted in a confused manor. he can't read the menu tyler duh, help him. i mentally face palm myself as i scoot my chair closer. 'need help..?' 'please.. what is all of this?' i scan the menu, 'well here's tagliatelle, a pasta, gnocchi which are potato dumblings, caponata, the classic spaghetti and chicken alfredo..' i look over at him, his mouth agape in pure confusion. i giggle, 'can you pick something for me?' he ponders. 'i trust your judgement as a true italian.' i smirk, 'i gotcha big boy.'

-----

the waiter comes over to take our orders. i order for both of us since the waiter can't speak english. i get the gnocchi and i order the pasta alla norma for joshua. i order us both calzones and bellini, a peach puree with champagne. 'acqua? mentre aspetti?' 'per favore, grazie!' he smiles and he hands us each a glass of acqua, water. josh sits there looking at me dumb-founded, like i just solved all the world's problems. 'what!' i smirk. 'nothing no! you just- i like when you speak italian. it's attractive.' he muttered as he blushed. 'i think everything about you is attractive..' i spoke as i played with my fingers. he leaned closer to me, setting his hand on my thigh. i set my hand on his, as we smile at eachother with soft smiles.

-----

A/N: eeee i gotta pause this here! im getting so into this sorry. i dont want it to be too long and its already at 1,000 words. i'll post the part 3 real soon!