𝕗𝕠𝕦𝕣

the next morning johnny had a photoshoot and he invited me, bam, ryan, jeff and brandon dicamillo (who i had briefly met last night - he was one of bams friends) to come with him. the shoot idea was for us to paintball him and you didn't have to me twice. so we were currently in the car on the way there and i was dealing with 3 hungover guys.
"bells my head hurts," johnny complains, leaning his head on my shoulder.
"maybe you shouldn't have drank so much honey," i say stroking his head.
"can you shush? some of us have hangovers," bam complains from the seat next to me.
"maybe you shouldn't have drank so much either bamela," i say with a laugh.
"how are you okay?" ryan complains from the row behind us.
"because i am very strong," i smile back at him.
"or because she had like 4 drinks and that's it," johnny complains.
"yes because i didn't want to be hanging this morning," i say rolling my eyes. the car goes quiet, i think everyone's asleep except rick because he's driving and jeff who's giving him directions. johnny is still laying on my shoulder, gently snoring. looking at him close up he really is as pretty as i thought. he has a great nose and cheekbones and i don't think i've ever seen him look so relaxed.
"bella?" i hear jeff whisper, i pull my eyes away from johnny.
"what's up?" i whisper back.
"wanna prank bam?" he smiles. how could i say no? bam is currently asleep against the window, it was kind of perfect. he hands me a water gun over and pulls his camera out. "say your name. intro it." i hadn't introduced my own bit yet and to say i was excited when he suggested it was an understatement. i nod at him and stay chill.
"hi i'm arabella lawson and this is the water-pistol wake-up," i say quietly, pulling the pistol up. i aim it at his face so it'll hit his cheek and shoot.
"ah! bell what the fuck!" he shouts upset, waking everyone else up.
"it wasn't me it was jeff," i say gesturing towards him with the gun and shooting.
"bella!" he complains.
"jeff!" i mock him. johnny, ryan and brandon laugh at them.
"get them at least," bam complains. i spray him again.
"bad bam!" i laugh like he's a cat.
"alright put the water gun down we're here," rick says, pulling in. we pile out of the car and jeff meets with someone.
"you excited to take some photos?" i ask johnny.
"yeah. i don't know what like shoot we're doing though," johnny says, putting his arm around my shoulder.
"i'm sure it'll be good," i say, leaning into him.
"okay guys come this way," jeff shouts over, we follow him and the person into some studios where there is a set lit up. it had a big painted target and a platform in front. i look around to see a few paintball guns on a table.
"oh honey. i see where this is going," i say pointing at the guns.
"oh no," johnny sighs. the director of the shoots starts telling us the plan and an assistant getting johnny ready. the plan is for us all to shoot him with the paintballs while the photographer shoots.
"this is gonna suck," johnny says. he's currently stood getting his chest painted to match the target. i'm stood enjoying the view, johnny was an objectively attractive guy but since getting to know him, he's been getting more attractive by the day.
"i'm sure it is. i'm gonna enjoy this," i say, watching.
"okay! sadist," he complains. i roll my eyes at him. i go back to watching the makeup artist paint his chest and let myself stare until i feel cold water hit the side of my head.
"BAMELA!" i shout, seeing bam stood to my left holding a water gun and laughing with ryan with a camera next to him.
"ARABELLA?" he shouts mocking me, "you seemed very distracted and i needed practice."
"i'll kill you," i say, running at him. we fight for a minute before jeff tells us to stop.
"you're acting like children," he says harshly. we laugh at him but stop. when johnny is finally ready with a target painted on his chest, a cup and a pair of raybans, we watch the assistant loosely tie his arms to the target while the photographer tells us where to stand and gives us paintball guns. jeff then begins filming for the show.
"hello i'm johnny knoxville and i'm about to be pelted by three shooters with paintball guns for a rolling stone cover shoot," he says looking gloomily at the camera. jeff pans to us while we're playing with our guns. the photographer tells us when to start shooting and what to do and asks if we're ready. when he says go we all shoot johnny, most the guys aiming at his crotch, i go for this chest because that's where the target is. he yells in pain until we stop and then goes pack to posing until the photographer says he has everything and the assistant unties johnny.
"how was it sweetie?" i ask.
"awful," he says.
"look on the bright side at least you look cool," i smile. he smiles back.
"PJ let's see the bruises," jeff says, coming over with his camera. johnny pulls his jeans down to show him.
"PJ?" i ask.
"it's a nickname. only jeff really calls me that," he says.
"where the fuck the P come from?" i ask, confused.
"phillip. my real name is phillip john," he says, shaking his head.
"ahaaa phillip! i love it - i'm only calling you that now," i laugh excitedly.
"you won't be doing that," he says with a straight face.
"oh yeah whos gonna stop me?" i smirk. he grabs me and throws me over his shoulder.
"phillip put me down!" i laugh.
"STOP!" he laughs.
"nope! jeff tell phillip to put me down," i shout. he puts me down and slaps a hand over my mouth.
"no more phillip. not everyone needs to know," he says, with a soft smile. i nod at him and he puts his hand down.
"can i at least call you PJ?" i ask.
"yeah just no more phillip," he says. i nod again and we go back the the boys.
"ready to go? we have the loop to go to," jeff says. we all nod and thank the photographer then leave.
"hey PJ," i ask, leaning against him.
"yeah bells?" he asks.
"what the fuck is the loop?"
—————————————————————
chapter four
chapter word count : 1117
total word count : 4124

new chapter with more johnny !! hope y'all loved it. please comment and vote if you enjoy it and give me any suggestions you want in this. thank uuuu <33