After getting a reply from his father xiao Zhan closed his eyes.

And they all come out from Xiao Zhan ward.

" Mom, dad I want to talk about Xiao Zhan can we," Zoey Meng asked xiao Jianmin and Xiao Chrystal.

"Hmm," they hummed.

" Ok let's talk in my cabin," Zoey Meng said and with that, they went to her cabin.

Inside the cabin

Mom, dad please take a sit Zoey Meng said and Xiao Chrystal xiao jianmin sat on the chair.

Zoey Meng took out a file and handed it to them  and said

" Its brain report of zhan , its shows that maybe he will regain his memory, which was he deleted  unconsciously due to shock "

"What do you mean " Xiao Crystal asked

" You know very well mom and I guess something triggers him if it will trigger him again maybe soon " Zoey Meng is about to say more but is cut off by xiao Jianmin

" Can't we stop this "

"It's not good if we stop but it's good if he regains, Don't worry it's not harmful, maybe it will be hard for him but we will handle him this time " Zoey Meng replied.

Xiao Crystal got up from her seat and excuse herself saying "I have called someone important and went out of the cabin

∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆

Wang Yibo  was staring outside the car window with so many thoughts inside, he is still thinking about last night's accident but his thoughts were interrupted by wang Hou Xuan's questions

" Yibo, why is Carman mom calling you urgently," wang Hou Xuan asked while driving.

Wang yibo look at him and replied" I don't know, she didn't tell me"  Again he look back outside the window.

Flashback wang yibo' s side

After wang yibo saved xiao Zhan, when he left xiao Zhan with his friends and got up to leave he heard something unexpected thing after so many years, he was frozen,  his body got numb,  how can he hear something like that, the person, the person who he missed the most. How can,    before he thinks more he was hugged by wang Haoxuan make him come back to reality, he runs towards the person who he saved but that person is already gone,  he didn't even see that person's face properly, but something still similar the scent, that mole under the lips.

He was fighting with his thoughts, maybe he is hallucinating, maybe he missed Heard.

Wang yibo'  bodyguards dragged him out of the crowd and make him sit in the car after a few minutes they reached their wood cabin.