"what?? why?? "

Yubin:

" u-uncle he is with doctors "

Xiao Jianmin

" ok we are coming"

call-end

Flashback ends

They were discussing with each other when the nurse call them telling them that xiao Zhan has regained consciousness.

They immediately run towards his room and saw Xiao Zhan was in still closed eyes, they get into the room.

When Xiao Zhan feel someone is in the room he opened his eyes slowly, he was still pale, and look so weak.

When Xiao Crystal saw Xiao Zhan opening his eyes she immediately hugged him and start sniffing while scolding him while still hugging

" Why you did do that you know much we were worried about you, how could you do that xiao Zhan," xiao crystal asked Stern voice but still vulnerable.

" Eomma, I am good now, nothing happen to me," Xiao Zhan said while wiping his mother's tears.

" Shut up you idiot " xiao zhuoucheng yelled at him while entering his room.

" You fool I will Break your legs once you got out of the hospital."

Xiao Zhan didn't say anything he just pouted his lips. In which everyone cooed

" How are you son" Xiao jianmin asked while caressing xiao Zhan's hair.

"I am fine dadda , don't worry please, I will not do it again, don't make this kind of face," Xiao Zhan said with a pout.

Jianmin didn't say anything he just look away from Xiao Zhan. His eyes got teary, he is not a weak person but xiao Zhan is the golden bird of his life.

After a few minutes, Zoey Meng came with the doctor's team into the room.

She greet everyone and went near xiao Zhan and sat beside him.

"How are you doing right now," Zoey Meng asked

"I am fine Ziyi Jie " xiao Zhan replied with a smile.

" Are you having any pain in your head or anything else?" she asked again.

" No Ziyi Jie " xiao Zhan replied.

"Okk zhanzhan take rest ok, you need rest now right now we will visit you later, " Zoey Meng said and tucked Xiao Zhan with the blanket.

They all are about to left the room when Xiao Zhan asked,

" How is the person who saved me, is he ok"

"Huh," everyone's reaction was like that because Yubin didn't tell them about the person who saved Xiao Zhan from drowning.

" He is ok son don't worry, now take some rest ", Xiao jianmin said. He knows him if they didn't lie, Xiao Zhan will ask about the person until he saw him or make sure about the person is ok or not .