She walked towards them curiously and held her hand into fists. Before she could go further she was knocked tot he ground and a piece of wood priced to her chest.

She looked up at a bunch of people and scoffed. "Great more annoying people", she murmured and used her telekinesis and through them all back.

Her magic using cuaght Alex attention and he came over and stood at ariels side. "Who are you?" He yelled. The group stood up rapidly and ariel raised an eyebrow, finding the pose insanely like hopes and she laughs.

"What's upw ith people showing up and doing this?", she mocked the pose and the group seemed to go red with anger and speed towards the Two.

"Stop!" Everything stopped as the group looked up to see hope standing there, black veins crossing down her cheeks with Yellows eyes.

The mikealsons smile at seeing her and rush to her. They swallowed her in hugs. "We're going straight home." They reasured. Ariel blinked confused.

Hope shook her head. "We can't. Korra's here" She said. Her family perked up. "Where?"Klaus asked and looked at apocalypse and thr othe rmutsnts who ere all distracted in fighting each other.

"She's with her father" Alex said. "And what do you want with korra?" He asked. Hayley looked a thim and smiled kindly and placed a hand on kalus chest to stop him from attacking.

"We are her family. The mikealsons" she replied. Alex face turned to shock. "Well shit... well stay put and let us handle this and once we're done we'll get Kprra straight to you" Hayley smiled kindly at Alex as he dragged ariel away back to apocalypse.

Charles looked up at apocalypse as he punched him and kicked him. His physical state layer between Jean and korra. His throat cathing on every swallow he tried to gulp down.

"Help...me...." He whispered. The Two red head spooked at each other and Korea knew what she had to do and so did Jean. "No.....fear..." Charles mumbled as he tooka nowhere punch in his mental state.

He stared at the cybro doors waiting for something as apocalypse bent down. "Your all alone Charles. Your all mine" He said menacingly.

Charles felt a boost of confidence and sputter our blood. "I am not alone" he murmured. Apocalypse looked up to see two women enter throught he cybro doors.

He looked at them shocked as little yellow cracks form along jeans face, red and black cracks forming on korras face aswell. Korra stood confidently beside Jean, a slight smirk tugging on her lips.

The two girls physical states were wlaking away from Charles body, their eyes staring down at apocalypse as they walked on the air.

The mikealsons looked up to see their daighter and Klaus couldn't help but smile. He knew she was special. More special than  a vampire thst she originally was.

Korra glared at apocalypse as she felt her stones glow in her chest. The metal walls of the fake underground lab of Charles Xavier mind surrounded and she flet confident in he power.

She opened her mouth and let out a mighty scream along with Jean. Every mutant stared at them as a golden orange wing appeared up on jeans side and a scarlet red Crown like shape appear behind Korra.

Korras armor soon started to change with the obsorbtion of apocalypse power. A crown similar to the half behind her appear on her head, and everyone knew she was at her fullest.

 A crown similar to the half behind her appear on her head, and everyone knew she was at her fullest

Their colorful mists joining together and obsorbing Apocalypses power. Soon the monster wa dust a Meer man. Hope ran up to him and snapped dhis neck, finally getting some action.

The mikealson came into view of the mutants and they went into defensive stances but hope gestured for them to calm down. Jean was the first to focus back on the world around her and soon floated down into Scott's arms.

Klaus watched as his dsighters magic claimed down and she floated down towards them. Her mint green eyes staring at them in shock.
"Klaus? Hayley?" She asked.

The two parents hearts ached but they didn't care about some silly name as they hugged their daughter. Korra smiled widley and hugged her parents waists. She was reunited with the people she loved.  With her family.

Now she and two family's.