11| Mixed messages

1st person Michael Afton POV

Typos will be fixed later

=========

I stood there awkwardly for a moment, squinting my eyes when Y/N approached me quickly, coming behind me and pushing me by the small of my back.

"what are you doing?"

"leave my kitchen!" They huffed. I couldn't tell if they were serious or not.

"no-" I refused, planting my feet, which made them stumble when they suddenly weren't able to push me anymore.

"come on! Move!" They leaned forward, putting most of their weight into trying to push me. I leaned back, letting my body fall completely against then. "Michael!"

"im sorry...it seems that Gravity is taking over me..." I said dramatically, still leaning back. they soon lost balance, and I fell back and onto the floor, landing flat on top of them.

"Ow! Michael!" Their voice whined. I laughed, turning over so I faced them. Once again, we were out in this awkward position. "Get off-"

"No-" I said flatly, grinning at them while I lifted myself up, my hands at either side of their head. they couldn't hold eye contact with me when I looked down at them. "What's the matter?"

"you!" They scoffed. "you're unbelievable."

"truly?" I lowered myself down, propping myself up on my elbows. "is this more believable?"

"Michael-" They laughed. they couldn't hold themselves together. they knew it was funny. "you're so weird."

"why won't you look at me?" I picked on them, poking at them when they refused to look in my direction. "What's the matter?"

"stoppp" their voice dragged. they pressed their hands on my chest, pushing me upwards. I didn't resist, and we both sat up. my knees were at their side of their legs, so they were a bit trapped until I moved.

"you're very easy to pick on." I grinned. "it's what you get for being difficult." I teased.

"difficult!" Their voice hitched. "as if!"

"don't deny it." my tone dragged. I poked at their sides, which made them squirm away from me. we both ended up standing back up. "Come on. I'm just joking."

"I know." They huffed, brushing off their trousers. "I need to sweep the floor soon-"

I took a step back, this time actually going out of the kitchen. they followed me this time, seeming to forget their little fit just a minute ago...

or so I thought.

as soon as we got Into the sitting room, a pillow came and smacked me right across my face. I stumbled a bit, but they hesitated enough for he to grab one and hit them right back.

and we were back to yesterday. Smacking eachother, wrestling around, laughing. this time, however, I was the one who ended up pinning them, their arms covering their face to block from any hit I may endure. One of my knees was beside them while the other balanced between their legs.

I was in the perfect position for an illegal dick shot to be administered to me, but I assume their thought process didn't go that far based on how they didn't take the opportunity to completely immobilize me.

"Do you give up?" I said, raising the pillow I held as If I was going to strike them.

"yes! yes!" They laughed, panting. we were both out of breath. I slowly lowered the pillow, grinning at them when they uncovered their face.