Chapter 6 - Blood stained lips

Izuku went to the kitchen a nice breakfast made he was surprised a note infront of the plate he sat down and picked it up

Izuku,

I made breakfast, thought you might be hungry you haven't eaten for a while I went out it's still night I know this because you wake up about 1 hour once I get up so look at the time see what time it is I'll be back soon

Bakugou

Izuku looked up at the old clock up against the wall in the room it said 3:45. 'I guess it really is early' he thought. He ate the food before hopping on the counter swinging his legs back in forth in a kid like manner. He then heard a "Swoosh" and looked to see bakugou infront of him red eyes gleaming. Izuku stared at him his eyes losing down to his lips. Bakugou lips where stained with blood. Bakugou then got closer the scent of his mouth in the air blood it reaked of blood. He was closer to his face but Izuku ducked his head under bakugous chin. Izuku felt sad that he couldn't feel the touch of his lips and bakugou backed away. Izuku the hopped up and sighed ' I'm gonna regret it ' Izuku then walked towards bakugou and wrapped his arms around bakugous neck pulling him into a kiss.
Bakugou froze in place before wrapping his arms around izukus small frame. Izuku wanted to slightly gag at the taste of blood it tasted of metal but Izuku didn't pull away he stayed eyes shut not really minding the taste. Izuku pulled away breathing slowly but he had no regrets.