Pack

Around 10 minutes later, Clarke and Lexa threw themselves atop the bed, their backpacks at their feet.
"I'm not sure about this, Lexa"
"Sure about me?"
"Nooo" the blonde groaned with a roll of her eyes.
"Then what ,Clarke?"
"This.... plan " " I'm not even sure if that's what I should call it"
" what? Why not? Baby, you were the leader of the skai people, you know all the hidden routes and exits- surely"
"Well- yes, I guess you're right" " but we should go through an actual plan, with actual steps, just in case"
"Well of course darling, we're not just going to march out the building whilst having a huge red target on our backs, unprepared are we?" Lexa questioned with a slight chuckle.
"Oh shut it " the blonde reasoned with a roll of her eyes.
"Okay so, we take a left at the door and go to Octavia's room"
"What role must Octavia play? "Lexa questioned with a slight squint of her eyes.
"None, she has a secret tunnel thing in her room that Lincoln helped to make so that they could travel to and from the grounders easier"
"I see"
" that tunnel leads to just before the electric fence- which we can climb over"
"Clarke, what if we get hurt by that buzz thing in the metal?" The older questioned, suddenly alarmed.
The blonde sniggered slightly at how Lexa chose to describe an electric shock.
"We wont, Lincoln made a dent in the wire so it should be much easier to get through"
"But-"
" and no, they wont see us, it's a blind spot" Clarke answered Lexa's unasked question.
Lexa gave Clarke a small smile with a roll of her eyes.
" I wasn't going to say that"
" oh yeah" Clarke questioned, eyebrows raised in challenge.
"Indeed Clarke" Lexa spoke in her stoic voice, turning a cold shoulder to the younger.
Clarke laughed- rather hysterically- at this and immediatly snatched Lexa back, kissing her deeply.
After a couple minutes of snogging, the blonde pulled back lightly, lips merely an inch away from her love's.
Lexa blushed and chuckled .
" there is one problem though"
" yeah?" Lexa challenged like Clarke had done previously.
"Really?" Clarke laughed- clearly Lexa wanted to go for round two.
"Okayyyyy I'll stop" she insisted.
" Bellamy-"
" why am I not suprised"
They both laughed at that- finding truth in the statement.
" yeah, well he now guards Octavia's room" " and no, not because he know about the tunnel, he wants to keep his sister safe apparently"
"Right... " Lexa brainstormed.
" I can temporaily incapasatate him with a swift kick to back of his head" Lexa stated- inwardly happy that she could finally inflict some damage upon the boy without being prosecuted.
Not that she would've accepted the punishment, but that'd stain her reputation.
" okay, that was a lot easier than I'd thought" Clarke said in a hysterical tone.
"Yes ,so, should we make our way out now?" lexa pondered.
"Gosh, you're hot when you're formal" Clarke fanned herself mockingly with her hand.
Lexa simply pecked a kiss to Clarke's lips and strolled out the room.
Now was not the time.
Later, however-