Raven

Raven adjusted her position- instead leaning her head against the cold bars of Clarke's bed frame.She welcomed the cold. She was thankfull that it distracted herself momentarily from the stupid argument.

"wow" the brunnette spoke dumbfounded.

"Wow?" Clarke questioned- ignorance blinding her to what the other girl was referring to.

" yes wow  Clarke" Raven said incredulous. "I confess my undying feeling for you and what do you do? You tell me to resurrect your dead girlfriend- as if im some sort of God. Well tell me this Clarke, if you think im some omnipotent being- why dont you love me? Why her? She may have had the looks-everyone could see that she was hot- but she was such a bitch. You should know better than anyone, she betrayed you ! The brunette rambled- irritated

"Rae.. I don't know what you want me to do. Its not my fault I dont love you how you want to be loved. Love doesnt grow on trees! I cant just pluck my heart from Lexa's cold hands and hand it to you. But if it takes me dating you for you to save my Lexa then that seems appropriate- I wont touch her nor speak to her. I swear. I'll only have eyes for you. I just want her safe. It'd benefit skaicru anyway considering the fact that the coaltion is non existent without her." Clarke declared- deciding that loving Raven is a small price for Lexa. The Lexa. Her Lexa.

" Really? I could... touch you? If i save that bitch?!" The older girl muttered , in disbelief.

The blonde flinched at the harsh word 'bitch'.

Clarke's breathing spiked. Her heart started to beat almost painfully within her chest. 'For Lexa'. She repeated those two words like a mantra- she did that a lot- and begged her heart to believe it, begged her heart to stop throbbing so painfully.

"Yes" the blonde stated. No hesitations- at least not aloud.

"Oh, ok wow." Just then, the older girls eyes turned glassy and her eyelids were lowered considerably lower than usual.

The blonde's breathing became more eractic when she realised what had caused Raven's sudden exterior change - a wet daydream, about her- she internally convulsed.

"You know what? I think I'll take you up on that deal Griffin. In fact, I'll start it today -the sooner i start, the sooner I get to do things with you"The brunette stated, almost matter of factly, giving into the lust.

 She hoisted herself up- using the bar of the bed frame again. Once she found her feet, she peered down at Clarke with a lustful stare before turning and exiting the small room with a scoff.

Clarke let out a chesty breath of air- thankfull her lungs finally resumed their workings . She stayed in her fetal postion for a while - finding security within the pose.

Once Clarke had finally proccessed everything, she got up- her legs shaking underneath her due to the lack of their use . She scraped down a few errect strands of her hair down to her scalp with her palm, ran her hands down the length of her face- hoping to erase any sign of weakness.

Clarke threw open the door to her bedroom- if you could even call it that- and marched down the bare hallways . It was around evening time by now and so everyone would probably be around the fire, she mused.

Finally, she reached the fire pit that everyone was cradled around and situated herself on a log adjacent to the one her mom was on.

'I could tell her about Lexa!' ' I could tell her about the horrible torture Raven was sure to force me to endure because of our deal' ' I could tell her how I love Lexa' 'I can cry in her arms, while she reassures me I'll be ok'