It was never meant to end like this

Martin helped me get up from the ground. He made me dinner but I wasn't hungry. Then the door opened. It was him. He went to kiss me but I moved my head and he kissed my cheek. He said what was wrong so I told him, "You stayed out that night after we had a fight, And Martin said he saw you with "him", At that bar where we met, while I was here in our bed. Do you even regret what you did? 'Cause it was never meant to end like this. So go ahead and tell me what I did to deserve this. Go on tell me god dammit I hope that one night with him was worth it, But telling me that it was a mistake doesn't make it hurt less. So tell me the truth Sergio! Tell me! Martin grabs me from hitting Sergio on the chest. Sergio started to list out his reasons and he made me feel like a fool for ever believing that he was my prince charming. I turn to leave but he grabs my hand but I rip my hand from him. And his eyes started falling, weighed down with despair, And he turned around and said this isn't fair, It was only one night there were no feelings shared, So I looked in his eyes and I said It was never meant to end like this. We were meant to be happy and with a family BUT YOU RUINED IT I GAVE YOU ALL OF MY LOVE BUT YOU THROUGH IT OUT ALONG WITH THIS RELATIONSHIP WITH THAT GUY.

-Max