"I see. Your training must have been rough."

"It was Kaori. It wasn't fun but I got through it with perseverance. When you join the scouts you must have the heart to fight. Move forward even if people you know die. I've lost countless friends because of the scouts going outside of the walls."

"Walls?" Kaori ask.

"Yeah. We had 50 meter high walls. But it was destroyed by one of my friends now later enemy. I was only 10 when that happened. I was with Eren, Mikasa, and Armin at the time. Which they are my best friends. But Eren had betrayed all of us. Had started the rumbling which will now cause a mass genocide in my world..." Shin explains to Kaori.

"That's..." Kaori didn't know what to say.

"You don't have to say anything. I've already been through all of it. But now I'll make the best out of this life." 

Suddenly they all teleport onto a different floor. 

"Is everyone here?" Meld ask.

"Yes sir!" Everyone yells out.

"Good now follow me. Watch your backs everyone. You may not know what will hit you in on these floors."

After a while they were doing fine until Daisuke found something interesting.

"Oh look at this big gem! I'm gonna go grab it!"

"Wait Daisuke! Don't go grabbing random things!" 

Suddenly Daisuke grabbed the rock and it teleported all of them to a different floor. 

"What floor are we on now?!"

Suddenly something comes out of the ground.

"Impossible! Its a behemoth! Everyone run! I'll protect you all!" Meld says to all the kids.

Suddenly skeleton knights start coming out of the ground.

The skeleton knights start surrounding Shin and Hajime. Hajime uses his synergist powers to make them stop Shin uses his ODM gear to cut down the skeletons but he can't fly around due to there being nothing to grapple onto. 

"Tch! Argh! There's no end to them! Great job Daisuke you got us into this fucking mess!" Shin yells out

"Shut the hell up you useless piece of shit!" Daisuke says while fighting with the skeletons.

"Tch!" As Shin is looking around he see's Kaori getting surrounded by the skeletons.

Shin jumps off the bridge and uses the bridge to his advantage and grapples onto the bridge and flies over to Kaori's side were she was alone.

"I'll distract them! Get over to them now Kaori!"

"Right!" Kaori was scared but listened to Shin.

Shin was clearing a path for Kaori but suddenly the behemoth looked towards Shin.

"You wanna go big guy?" Shin says with a straight face.

"I've faced bigger guys than you!"

The Behemoth throws a massive punch and Shin but he slides under the punch and uses his ODM gear to cut the monsters leg to stop it from moving.

"Now go Kaori!" 

As Kaori is running she slips a little but Shin grabs her hand and throws her over to the group.

Suddenly now it was just the Behemoth and Shin. But Shin started feeling the ground shake.

"Hurry come Shin! I can stop it for now but lets get out of here!" Hajime says to Shin.