3 am ideas

A Percy Jackson idea
    Okay so we know that Nico can travel through the shadows, and many people believe that Percy can travel through the water droplets in the air and stuff, right? What if children of Zeus/Jupiter could travel through lightning? Imagine how cool that would look! Like character A is fighting a monster and it's a clear day and suddenly lightning strikes and there's Thalia and she rushes into the fight and kills the monster. Then she checks them over for a few minutes and then a group of Hunters rush in and see Thalia and are like "we know it looks cool, but you can't keep running off like that! We want to kill monsters occasionally too." I think that'd be pretty neat.

A Percy Jackson/Marvel crossover idea
        So we agree that Peter got more spider attributes after the bite, like the aversion to peppermint thing, so what if he has a little voice in the back of his head that tells him to attack Athena kids? Like he's walking down the street, or riding the subway, and he sees someone with grey eyes and a little voice in his head is like "attack them. They hurt your mother." And Peter is just super confused like "my mom died in a plane crash, they're around my age, they couldn't have hurt my mom. What??" I don't know if this makes much sense...