Chapter 4: Consequence.

Dominic's POV

The knocking got louder and louder. I looked back at Amber and she was sniffing my hand. Her innocent eyes were closed and made her look so adorable and irresistible. She was sniffing intensely at my hands now and I had to stop her before my body reacted. I got up slowly and removed my hands.

Amber was back in reality and she quickly opened her eyes. She realised what she had done and her face turned as red as the wallpaper in my room back at the penthouse.

I remembered the first time I saw her. She had the most curvy and perfect body and every man would go crazy for her. Her wavy coral pink ombré hair reached all the way down to her skinny waist. She left behind a smell of fresh roses every time she walked out of the coffee shop.

The first time I talked to her when she accidentally spilt coffee on me while she was on her phone. I then realised she had the most brightest chestnut eyes that could fulfil any mans ideal woman. She apologised a thousand times after and before I knew it, we were acquaintances.

I shuffled to the black-stained glass window next to the door. I gently lifted the grey curtain and peeped outside. It was my father. I turned to face the door and breathed out slowly.

I slowly opened the creaky door and looked up at my father's blue eyes. The moment he saw me, he fumed and grabbed me by the collar.

"What the hell do you think you're doing?! Millions of dollars were spent on you and you decide you bloody run away?!" I flinched as my face was sprinkled with his salvia.

I grabbed both of his arms and flung them away. "Woah, calm down, old man." I fixed up my collar and stared in anger at him.

"Why are you forcing this onto me? I should be able to decide when I get married and who I should get married to." I dug my hands into my jeans and we both look over at Amber, who was staring at us in shock.

Amber stood up and walked over in a hurry. Her innocent hazel eyes was now full of sadness. She looked down at the wooden timber floors and mumbled, "Sorry for troubling you, Mr Romano and Dominic."

She slumped towards the door and slammed the door behind her. She didn't even bother to look back.
"Wait... I didn't mean it like that..." I grabbed my jacket from the hanger and ran out into the cold evening.