Quackboyhalo p2 😈 - You have to ride me

OMG FOURTEEN READS ALREADY AND ITS BEEN LIKE WHAT? 6 HOURS!? ik that doesn't sound like a lot but considering I'm like a small acc it is to me🥰 Ty all fourteen of you😉 and especially the person who has already voted for it🥰 that tells me that you enjoyed it and ily for that🥰
******************†**********†

Quackity leaned in towards bad's face leaving only a few millimetres of space between them before quickly closing it by pressing his lips against bad's.

Bad's face pretty much illuminated the room by how bright his face had gotten.

Once quackity had pulled away from the kiss he saw how bad was just stood there with his eyes wide open and his face bright red.
"What's wrong? Did you enjoy my kiss that much?" Quackity asked him slightly chuckling and making eye contact with bad.

Before he could say anything else bad's arms had wrapped themselves around Alex's neck and pulled him closer to himself. "Pls k-kiss me a-again Alex..." Bad said keeping the eye contact but also trying his best not to look away.

' seriously? Is this even bad?! He looks so fucking...horny.. '
"You want more of my kisses?..."

"Yes, p-pls.."bad said back shyly

"Tell me bad... How bad do you want me to kiss you?~" Quackity was now teasing him even more.

Fuck I just realised that I was typing in italics and I'm not supposed to be😭😭

Bad was so turned on right now he could barley get out full sentences never mind quackity fucking him.
"I-i-....I want your kiss s-so bad. Pls Quackity kiss me again..."

And with that Quackity leaned back in to kiss bad, this time adding his tongue and making sure not to leave any part of bad's mouth untouched.
All he could hear were the cars driving past and bad's quiet moans of either 'quackity' or 'mm'.

After a few minutes bad broke away from the kiss to breath. Once he caught his breath back he said, "j-jesus quackity. Are you trying k-kill me?..." The only response he got was Alex moving onto his neck slightly kissing, biting and licking at the skin on his neck.
"M-mm quackity~" bad moaned out.

"You like that? You like it when I mark you and claim you as mine?~" quackity spoke into bad's neck causing bad to let out a small whimper.
"Is that a yes?~" he spoke again
Bad only slightly nodded his head and looked away
"I need words darling~" quackity said in a low groan.

"Y-...y-yes.." bad spoke quietly being flustered from having to admit to actually liking what quackity was doing to him..
Quackity slightly smirked and started kissing his neck and again listening to the noises that bad was making.
It was like music to his ears.

GUYS GIYS GUYS I HAVE TO MAKE A NEW ACC THE USERNAME IS GONNA BE ISATNTREVER SO PLS DONT TAKE IT😭