Chapter 5 : The Negotiation

Start from the beginning

Why should I? Why do you want me to work for you so badly?” Porsche asked angrily. 

Because someone like me always gets what I want.” 

At the end of my sentence, I smiled. He also stared at me a little. I knew I sounded arrogant, but it was true. While I was growing up in my home, my father had connections all the way up to government level, so I grew up comfortably. So, if I wanted something, everyone went out of their way to get it for me. Even if what I wanted was hard to get and required effort, the challenge only added to my interest in owning it. Like now.

And why should I follow your wishes?”

Let me ask you. If you offend someone like me, what do you think will happen to you?”

Who do you think you are, doing whatever you want and speaking so arrogantly?” Porsche asked and suddenly got up from the couch.

All my bodyguards moved to surround him until he stopped and looked around. His eyes were terrified before being slammed back onto the couch seat. It didn’t matter how strong he was. If he tried to take on my ten bodyguards who surrounded him, it was only natural that he would be afraid. Because this was my turf and I had the upper hand, he didn’t dare lash out recklessly.

Porsche, I know people like you don’t like being forced. But since you are such a talented person, I wanted to negotiate and reach an agreement.” I changed my position by leaning forward and placing my hands on my legs, showing that I was being serious.

I won’t do it,” he said, still taking in a loud voice.

You guys go out of the room first,” I said, sending my subordinates away because after they left, I would discuss the details of my offer with him. I did not want my subordinates to know because they would feel there was inequality.

But Khun Kinn” Big protested, but I immediately looked at him with fierce eyes, not letting him finish. Before he left the room, Big pointed at Porsche’s face and yelled,

Hey, you! If you do anything to hurt Khun Kinn, I will definitely kill you!” 

Porsche was getting frustrated. He raised his leg to kick the couch nearby, chasing my other subordinates and shouting curses.

Whatever, like you and your sandbags* can touch me!” He scoffed, making Big look away as he shut the door.

*Taunting about Bigs weight/size.

Hey, I really like your courage,” I said while shaking my head.

I’ll say it again—I really want you to work for me. Just tell me how much you want.” I thought this would be easier for him to accept as Porsche needed the money.

One million per month. Can you pay me that?” I watched him say with a smile. He really is something.

Ha ha, you’re funny! What do you have to offer, based on the current situation?”

It is based on reality. You want me to work for you so badly, so I think a million a month makes sense. Soccer players make up to ten million, so I guess one million is accurate.” He changed his sitting position to a more relaxed one, leaning back on the sofa comfortably. 

Pfft, so he thinks he is in control now…

But you’re not a soccer player. You’re probably thinking that you can work for me for a month, redeem your house and then ignore me after that,” I said knowingly, and he turned to look at me, his face dropping. I was not surprised by his expression. I could read him like a book. You can’t mess with me!