"Jackson" Lydia sneers out then he turns around stopping as we walk up to him "This little text, not funny"

I raise my eyebrow then look at Jackson, what text?

"No I wasn't trying to be funny, I would of put a 'ha ha' at the end of it" Jackson says with a smartass tone "You see, there is no ha ha"

"Smartass" I hiss under my breath.

Lydia starts saying the text out loud so we can all hear it, I actually want to see what this text says, whatever it says it's pissed her off "Lydia, please return my house key at the earliest convenience, as we are no longer dating"

My jaw drops, he dumped her by text.

What a dickhead thing to do.

I just glare at Jackson.

"You didn't lose it did you?" Jackson says referring to the house key.

"What the hell is this" Lydia says to Jackson with her voice mixed with anger and hurt.

"Well Lydia" Jackson says with a sigh putting his head to the side "I'm in preparation for some big changes, I decided to drop some of the dead weight in my life, and your just about the deadest" Jackson tells Lydia, the whole time smiling at her with a cocky smile.

I want to punch his face so badly.

"Are you breaking up with me?" Lydia asks in a whisper.

"Dumping actually, I'm dumping you" Jackson says to Lydia, he smirks at her and goes to walk away but I grab his jacket pulling him back and he looks at me.

"I don't think she is finished Jackass" I say growling at him.

"Dumped, by the CO-Captain of the lacrosse team? I wonder how many minutes It will take me to get over that" Lydia says trying to act like him dumping her doesn't affect her, but I can tell she is broken hearted by his horrible actions.

Jackson just shrugs then walks away, blowing each of us a kiss.

I just make a face.

"Seconds actually SECONDS" Lydia says trying to hurt Jackson.

I sigh and wrap my right arm around her shoulder "Don't be upset about it Lyd, he isn't worth your time if he thinks he is better than you, we both know your too fabulous for him, he couldn't handle it" I say smirking and she smiles back.

"Clara get back to your boyfriend, let one of us have a fantastic relationship" Lydia says hugging me then walking back down the hallway leaving me alone watching her and Jackson walk in two different directions.

After school had finished I went back to Stiles' place, to tell him everything about how Jackson broke up with Lydia and just acted like a complete dick head about it. We walk into his bedroom and he jumps into his chair getting onto his laptop. I feel like someone is behind me.

"Yo Stiles" Stiles' father shouts from down stairs.

Stiles and I both turn around to see Derek freaking Hale in the bedroom standing behind us.

"Hey, Derek?" Stiles says shocked and just stares at Derek.

Derek puts his fingers to his lips and his eyes widen, then points to the door so Stiles can reply to his father. Stiles runs out the door and closes it, leaning outside to talk to his father.