A Very Large Wedding Gift

"Marius! Come down!" I hear Cosette yell. I hear footsteps clomping down the stair. The wedding is beginning. I creep out when the coast is clear and watch all the other Boys come out from they're hiding places. I bring my voice down to a whisper and begin, "I have an idea. You know how we aren't supposed to tell Marius we're alive?" this gets murmurs of approval, "Well, what if we don't tell him, we show him. Okay so here's the plan. We get a big box and make it look like a wedding gift. Then, we hide in it until they open gifts. Then, when they bring the box over, he'll open it and see us." They all nod. "So it's a plan?" I say excitedly. Feuilly nods, "It's a plan."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I can now easily say that I feel bad forgifts. Boxes are very stuffy, even with air holes poked in them. I am pressed in between the side and Lesgle. All I'm saying is I think we'd all consider ourselves les miserables right about now. Now I hear Marius' grandfather speaking, "Alright! Present time! How 'bout this big one first!" I hear russeling and our box is lifted up. Marius is whispering to Cosette, "I wonder who would get up sucha big present." "Well," she replies, "let's find out. 1-2-3!" The lid is lifted, and trust me, when you're in the box, the noise of tissue paper being removed is deafening. Marius removes the last piece of tissue paper. We all link arms and maneuver ourselves into a row. We jump up, "SURPRISE!"