Haan ek baat aur... tumhe yakin dilata hun ki mera past hamare future ko kabhi harm nahi karega... agar mujh par trust kar sako to main tumhe woh sari khushiyan dene ka wada karta hun jo tumne apni shaadi aur life partner ko lekar dekhe honge, i promise Naina tumhe kabhi apne decision par regrate feel nahi hoga...haan mujhe iss rishtey me aage badhne me kuch time zarur lagega... agar tum intezaar kar sako.... .ab decision tumhe lena hai ki tum yeh shadi karna chahati ho ya nahi."

Aur mujhe Sameer ki aankho me sachchai nazar aai thi aur maine iss rishtey ko ek mauka dena chaha aur iss rishtey ke liye haa kah diya.

Par aaj lagta hai... kya maine Sameer se shaadi karke thik kiya... kyunki maine hamari shaadi ke teen din pahle jo dekha tha, usne mujhe phir se ek baar mere decision aur iss rishtey ke future ke baare me sochane par mazboor kar diya tha.... aur main samajh nahi paa rahi thi kya karu... idhar shaadi ki rituals start hone wale the saare mehmaan aa chuke the, Sameer se baat karne ki bhi koshish ki par uss se contact hi nahi ho pa raha tha... ab agar mana karti to pure samaz me badanami hoti wo alag ... papa ek baar phir tut jate... aur mummy to shayad yeh sadma sahan nahi kar pati... jab se marriage fix hui thi mummy hi sabse jyada khush thi...mai kaise unka dil tod sakti thi.

Isliye maine socha jo ho raha hai hone diya jaaye...vaise bhi meri life me Kanha ji ne khushiyan likhi hi nahi hai to kaisa dukha... Aur aaj mai Sameer ki dulhan ban kar unke kamre me unka intezaar kar rahi hun... pure do ghante se.... shayad intezaar hi meri kismat me likha hai... Pahle khushiyon ka aur ab pati ka..."

Pov end.

She was staring the moon with emotionless eyes and reminiscing her home, her parents where she was spent her 27 years. She remembered her every moment, every happiness and every sorrow where she had found. She recalled some incident. When she had ran for escaping her mother anger and hid behind her father that he would save her from her mother. She had cooked first time in her own hands and her father praised of her not tasty food. She had topped on her 10th class and her father and mother distributed to sweet whole society. She had sad as her teacher scolded her in front of entire class and she was not talking to anyone at her home. When her father had returned house in the evening and had known his daughter being sad he had taken whole family to dinner outside that her mood would well and this had worked.

And soon her chain of memories broke when she heard latching sound of the door but she did not move of her place and still staring at the moon with same expressionless face as like she did not listen any sound and not know he was come.

As Sameer entered the room, stood at the door and glanced the entire room with a smile. The room was decorated for their wedding night. The strings of roses were hanging around the bed. Some rose petals were scattered on the bed. Scented candles were burning in the room and it filled the whole room with sweet aromatic fragrance. He looked around and found his bride staring at the moon.

Sameer saw her back and approached her. He stood behind her and waited for her to turn. After a while when she did not show any movement, he wanted to hold her shoulder and turn towards him. But he hesitated to take this step as they were married only a month after their relationship was settled. So that they both didn't have time to get to know each other as well as be comfortable and they hardly spoke to each other except in marriage matters.

And he coughed for drawing her attention to him. She turned back to see him and he was shocked seeing tears in her eyes.

He made her sit on the bed comfortably and he knelt down in front of her. She shocked seeing his such action. He asked her in a soft voice. "Naina tum ro kyo rahi ho... kisi ne kuch kaha kya."