"-And your feelings are saying something else" Blurted Indigo which she nodded at in agreement. Never in their entire life did they think they'd be having a conversation about possibly having a crush, she thought it would've been based on another topic but here they are at almost six in the morning trying to un complicate a situation. "Yup" 
replied Mari then rested her head onto a pillow. "Well.. I'm not sure what to tell ya apart from, go for whoever you see yourself with. Whoever has more potential than the other; if that doesn't work out in a couple years and your still with him then there's always the boy who you originally started falling for. Even if he can be a pain sometimes" she tells her yet began yawning afterwards.

"I don't-..."
Marigold started soon cutting herself off from speaking with widened eyes due to being surprise at whatever the brunette child meant. She thought about it trying to make some sort of connection, it eventually hit her. "..Oh" she answered within realisation but then pretended she never said anything. "What?" "What, what did I say?" she quizzed acting confused.

"Don't act dumb Mari.I know you said something"
Indigo tells her despite her eyes starting to slowly shut. She wasn't going to say she she heard it though for now she won't push further. "I never" she replies soon yawing too. It was a rare moment for the two to be together without anyone else considering with everything they're doing lately, the duo hardly get any days alone. "Whoever you chose I hope that person doesn't break your heart. I hope you're living somewhere nicer than the dumping ground-

"Pfft. No where will be better then this place, sure at first I might've been way into my shell and too protective over you but there won't ever ever be another Elm tree house. " Spoke a tired Marigold while she shuffled around a bit trying to find her spot. "This place has loads of memories and friendships. We've all supported each other somehow.. I don't want to leave yet. I'm not ready" she says before she felt herself falling asleep. "I don't wanna step into the real world without knowing where I'm headed" she sleepingly added.

There wasn't much response from Indigo since she'd already fallen asleep. The blanket covered them both as hours went by. You could hear cars driving from outside along with different animals, the clock ticking.Buses arriving or leaving, it felt like olden days whenever they used to stay up chatting before drifting onto their pillows; no matter how many nights they'd waited someone always ended up sleeping first.. looks like nothing has changed then..

***** **** *****

HOURS LATER AND THE SUN HAD FULLY RISEN. The girls each left the living room making sure no one caught either downstairs, worried somebody would ask 'did you guys sleep there all night?' it sometimes happens y'know.

Right now Elektra was with Toby playing chess; she's taking lessons from him. "So which way does the horse thingy move?"
she questioned him after placing a pice forward. "The knight moves two squares one way, one square another way" he tells her. "Okay- so there?" she wondered then moved another piece.

"Perfect"
informed Toby in a pleased tone. " Go on. Do your teacher's voice again"
Says Elektra and a smile formed. While those two were having a chess lesson the door bell buzzed echoing through out the house.

"I'll go!"
Yelled out Tracy from the corridor but the towels she carried fell onto the ground as she did so, she left them there not feeling bothered to pick them up again. She opened the front door though when she did there wasn't anyone there only a package. "Found this on the door step" she said once walking into the living room giving it to Miss blue." Is it from a secret admirer?" she teased whilst nudging her arm.