"What? Did you figure that out in a minute? Because wow." Arkhangelsk praised.

'...Blyat.' Kronshtadt cursed in her mind. She mentally scolded herself because she has to make an excuse now. "Please. Being able to make accurate deductions based on your surroundings is a requirement in my line of work."

"As expected from you." Arkhangelsk commended.

Kronshtadt lets out a small sigh of relief. 'That was a concerningly narrow escape, not gonna lie. But if Soobrazitelny was right, that means I'm the only dreamer here. That makes my objective finding out why I'm having this particular dream.'

"Kronshtadt? Are you okay?" Arkhangelsk asked. "You're spacing out..."

"No, I'm fine. I'm just thinking about something." Kronshtadt ensured.

"If you say so..." Arkhangelsk said.

'I need more info. Who was Richard really? What's with that exercise area? How did that black tornado formed out of nowhere?' Kronshtadt reflected.

"Took me a hot minute but I've figured it out!" Soobrazitelny cut in. "We're in a dream! A dream where we're in a holiday resort somewhere!"

"Ugh... Could you please lower your voice?" Kiev was last to wake up.

"Ah, good timing, Kiev. I, Soobrazitelny, have a request." Soobrazitelny stated.

"...What is it? That better be not something utter crap." Kiev replied blankly.

"It will not be, I swear." Soobrazitelny said. "I want you to pinch my cheeks as hard as you can."

"No. Don't." Kronshtadt warned. "Let her do that and it will be sore for days."

"Days?!" Soobrazitelny shouted in horror. "Never mind then, and thank you, Kronshtadt! Wait... Why are you so calm despite the nonsensical situation? Aren't you getting a little bit carefree?"

"I'm fine with calm. I feel safe when I'm with a calm leader." Kiev said.

"But how?! Even I lost my cool a minute ago, and I'm the most composed genius mechanic on the planet!" Soobrazitelny proclaimed.

'It's not so hard when you've been through it once.' Kronshtadt said in her mind. "Seems like we were teleported here somehow. Volga, can you launch some planes? There should be an island in that direction. See if you can find it."

"Okey-dokey. Just give me a minute..." Volga replied. As ordered, she launched two fighter planes and commanded them to fly towards the island Kronshtadt mentioned. "Wow... you're right! There IS an island over there!"

'Same place as last time. It's safe to say that the environment is fixed, then.' Kronshtadt nodded. "Well, since the briefing simply said to gather data, that island is a good place to start. My gut tells me that it's connected to the meteorite somehow. Let's see if I'm right."

---

Unknown Island
--:--

Upon arriving to the island, the girls made their way deeper into the mainland. Throughout their trip, the girls were confused and a bit suspicious about Kronshtadt's calm demeanor.

"If my memory serves me right, it's just right ahead... Now we would meet her right around this corner..." Kronshtadt thought aloud.

"Huh? How did you know someone else is here?" Arkhangelsk raised an eyebrow, her confusion and suspicion begining to rise.

'Crap! Spoke my thoughts out loud!' Kronshtadt internally screamed upon realizing her mistake.

"You're scaring Volga, Kronshtadt. She says something felt wrong about you shortly after our arrival here." Arkhangelsk said.