Minature Sidewinders were fired from the internal weapon bays, flying towards Purifier. The Siren sliced some of the missiles, but she didn't notice the ones that went to the side got to hit her.

"Gah!" Purifier screamed in pain as she was covered in a thick smoke.

Not giving her a chance to recover, (Y/n) flew towards Purifier and kicked her torso, flinging her to the ground. He followed after her, giving her another few heavy kicks before she slammed back onto the glacier.

(Y/n) landed nearby, watching Purifier's unmoving body laying on the ice. Seconds later, the Siren shakily stood up while laughing softly yet hysterically.

"Hahahaha... Oh how I love the thrill of battle..." Purifier regained her footing, yet she was shaking due to the damages she recieved. She had deep wounds from the shrapnels, and her rigging was badly damaged. Exposed wirings and sparks of electricity was seen on the rigging, and it doesn't look like its going to last much longer. "Now I see why they call you the Grim Reaper... but you can be crueler than that, (Y/n)."

Multiple portals suddenly manifested behind Purifier, with barrels of laser guns getting out from the said portals. (Y/n) reacted quickly and jumped away. He then flew towards the sky, gaining altitude as much as he can.

"Too late for that!" Purifier screamed.

The muzzles of the laser cannons glowed for a second before a volley of beams shot towards the Ribbon Fighter, cutting off his path. Seeing no choice, (Y/n) dove down and maintained an altitude of 500 meters above the surface.

Another barrage of lasers were fired, forcing him to dodge. He arched his back, pulling into a tight turn as the lasers continued to streak towards him, placing him in a defensive fight.

"6 missiles left..." (Y/n) mumbled.

"Ahahahahaha! What's wrong, Grim Reaper?! Can't handle some lasers?!" Purifier mocked.

(Y/n) locked onto Purifier and unloaded another pair of missiles. Before they could land, however, the missiles were intercepted by the lasers and destroyed them. After that, the cannons aimed back at him after two seconds.

'There's a delay... I can make use of that.' (Y/n) thought, formulating a plan on how to get closer to her.

Flying upwards, (Y/n) kicked his engines into putting more force as he once again aligned his HUD at Purifier and lets out another pair of missiles loose.

As expected, the missiles were destroyed before they could hit their main target, but it gave the Ribbon Fighter few precious seconds to get closer. Unleashing two pairs of missiles shortly after the previous pair, (Y/n) banked sharply to the left, slowly but surely moving onto her six.

Noticing what he was planning, Purifier summoned another large portal, which was enough for her to get inside. She was about to go inside and escape, but a torrent of bullets pierced through her body, completely denying her plan.

Purifier slammed onto the ice, cracking the part where she landed as well as splattering some of her blood. In a desperate attempt to stop his advance, moved away from her spot and threw large chunks of ice at (Y/n), but he easily wove through and avoided them.

"Bullseye!" (Y/n) landed on top of Purifier, causing her to scream in agony.

"Do as you please..." Purifier said weakly.

"We're done here." He replied coldly as he stopmed on her chest five more times, slashed her limbs and torso multiple times, and finally cutting her head off from her body.

"Interesting... variable... directive... obey.... must obey... no freedom..." Purifier muttered, before her life finally faded away.

(Y/n) flicked the sword to the side, throwing off Purifier's blood from the blade. He looked at the Siren's lifeless decapitated body as he puts the sword back to its sheath. "What would a Siren like you know about freedom..."