Prologue

Prologue

Mr. King seals the last letter. Satisfied, he rubs his gloved hands. 'I just have to distribute them, then the fun can finally begin' he thinks. He takes the seven blood-red letters and puts them in his coat pocket.

The elderly man gets up from his desk and is going to leave the room when he stops at the door frame.

"I know you're there. You're going to fail, you know that?" he says to apparently no one. "If only you would see that I'm just trying to help you."

Then he takes his hat off the coat rack next to the door and walks out of the room.

In the far corner of the office, a shadow suddenly moves and disappears into the night through an open window.

Camp Half-blood - Long Island, New York (USA)

Rachel Elizabeth Dare had a walk through the Camp when she suddenly stopped. The girl with red hair and freckles, widened her eyes and spit out green smoke. With an odd voice, that was definitely not Rachel's, she said:

"7 heroes that walk this world.

Brought together by one powerful man.

He needs their help to win his fight.

One shall rise and save them all.

Or their loved ones will all fall.

Their lives will lie on their leaders' shoulders.

Or one of these heroes will fade.'

And after that, Rachel Elizabeth Dare, the Oracle of Delphi, collapsed to the ground.

The Demigods, who have become aware of Rachel in the meantime, whisper to each other's:

"Another prophecy of 7?"

"When will it happen?"

"What heroes?"

"What powerful man?"

"What fight?"

"What ..."

Annabeth Chase, who was called, arrives by running. When she saw her friend on the floor and got informed about the new prophecy she sighs. "Not again..."

But the unspoken was in the air. A new big prophecy was imminent, and it is only a matter of time before it has to be fulfilled.

So, that's it for the prologue. I will write the first chapter as soon as possible.

Never stop reading

ElinaCM