Chapter 2 : Family Ties

Start from the beginning

Who the hell are you? Go away!” I said in a steady voice. If the outcome is not what I expected, do not expect me to volunteer to help.

Hey, I am seriously asking. You have a nice face, why are you a criminal?” I asked. He laughed in response to my question, standing with his arms folded on his chest. As he walked towards me, he looked at me intensely from head to toe with an ominous smile that made me move backward quietly.

Shut your mouth and get out of here.”

Why is it so noisy outside?”  We heard the front door opening from within, revealed the body of my brother who was wearing his pyjamas. He was acting sly, looking straight at me.

Oh … Hi.” My brother greeted the person he did not know. The bastard looked at my little brother and nodded his head in response.

You, get back inside the house first.” I said to my brother.

What are you doing in front of the house? The neighbours will wake up because of the noise. Come in and talk inside.” He immediately opened the door to invite us into the house.

Then, am I going to be a bother?” He asked, but I immediately grabbed my brother’s collar from behind before he could answer.

I’ll go in first, wherever you come from, go back.” I frowned and glared at him to hold him in place.

You dare do this to me…” His voice was raspy, suppressing his voice in anger. But I was not afraid as I did not care about him; I was about to go into the house and leave him alone.

Wait, no one has ever done this to me!!!” He took my hand and squeezed it tightly. Even though it did not strain my muscles, I gasped and pushed him away hard.

Why? Who do you think you are? I can do more than grab and break your neck!” I said emphatically. We looked into each other’s eyes without compromising. “If you don’t leave now, I will kick you.” I threatened.

Hey…hey…” Che, who had gone back inside, leaned his head out from behind the door and looked at me.

Che! Go inside!” I pushed my little brother’s head and entered the house, then slammed the door hard in front of Kinn’s face.

I do not care anymore, maybe this will be bad and bring bad luck for me. But I am so pissed off, I cursed that arrogant bastard. Maybe it is true that he has a higher social position then the people living around here. But I am not afraid of that bastard. I am only afraid of one thing. I am afraid he will ask for his watch back.

I pressed the button my cell phone to call Jade. Maybe she was at the hospital or temple right now. But her voice still sounded like usual. She said the police came and cleared up the mess not long after we left the club. Jade complained to me and asked what problem I had with those gangsters. I realized the karma that I have to accept tomorrow is to clean everything up and try not to lose money at the same time, with great prayer preparation of course.

Jade has already told Porsche, right? What should you do to calm down your emotions…?”

The next day, I lowered my head to see Jade in her office. I will not try to explain anything because she will misunderstand me to have a relationship with the gangster next door.

I am sorry Jade.” I raised my hand to apologize to Jade who let out a long sigh. I am trying to sound apologetic. But regarding this matter, I was not in the wrong. The culprit is Kinn because yesterday I was forced to fight for him again and now, I must pay the penalty for the damage caused by the gangsters who came looking for me because I had rescued Kinn the previous night. If I had known it bring this kind of bad luck, I would have not interfered that night